Exclusive: Check Out Geof Darrow’s Original Art for the Next Two Volumes of Full Bleed
IDW Published is currently running a Kickstarter for Full Bleed Vol. 3: Heavy Rotation which runs until January 10.
The print only hardcover magazine features a long-lost interview with bestselling comic book writer Grant Morrison, discussing his feud with writer Alan Moore; a conversation between music legends Metallica’s Kirk Hammett and Anthrax’s Scott Ian; interviews with with comic book legend Geof Darrow, and contributions by Julia Alekseyeva, Abdulkareem Baba Aminu, Peter Bagge, Tini Howard, Gideon Kendall, Roger Langridge, Joe Lansdale, Erin Nations, Benjamin Percy, Jon Raymond, Sara Richard, Vivek J. Tiwary, Noah Van Sciver; Shannon Wheeler, and many more.
On top of some impressive entertainment, this is your chance to own original art of Geof Darrow‘s.
The Geof Darrow Original Art Tier nets you Signed & Numbered Limited Versions of the next 2 volumes of Full Bleed: The Comics & Culture Quarterly, along with signed limited prints for those two volumes (Artists TBD) along with slipcase for all FOUR volumes. Plus a free copy of Las Vegas Repo #2! Plus an enamel Full Bleed “Sphere” pin (3rd in the series).. AND get your name in the next volume of Full Bleed ! Along with one piece of completely ORIGINAL ART by the legendary Geof Darrow!
We’ve got an exclusive first look at the original art by Darrow.
The Kickstarter runs until January 10 and Full Bleed Vol. 3: Heavy Rotation features:
- The Grant Morrison Interview, Part One, By Gavin Edwards, illustration by Peter Bagge
- Monsters of Rock: An interview with Metallica’s Kirk Hammett, and Anthrax’s Scott Ian, concerning their shared history and love of all things horror and genre, By Russell Sheath, illustration by Tony Shasteen
- We Don’t All Live in a Yellow Submarine: An Essay, By Vivek J. Tiwary
- The Watering Shed: A brand-new short story featuring Hap & Leonard, By award-winning novelist Joe Lansdale
- Lover’s Eyes: An Essay, By Tini Howard, with illustrations by Sara Richard
- Arizona Daisy: A new comic, By Roger Langridge
- May 1968: The Revolution that Almost Was – A comic essay, By Julia Alekseyeva
- Black’s In: When a “Blackout” is a Good Thing, Text and illustrations by Abdulkareem Baba Aminu
- Following the Bloody Trail of the Shaolin Cowboy: An interview with Geof Darrow, featuring never-before-seen art, by Hannah Means-Shannon
- The Underdream: A new comic, By Josh O’Neill and Gideon Kendall
- The Lost Boys of the U-Boat Bremen: Chapter Three, By Phillip Kennedy Johnson and Steve Beach
- Down Mexico Way: A travel log, By Jarrett Melendez, with illustration from Danica Brine
- Uncharted Part Two: A short story, By Benjamin Percy with spot illustrations by Brent Schoonover
- The Shapes: A new comic, By Adam Knave & Andrew Losq
- New short comics from Shannon Wheeler, Jennifer Hayden and Noah Van Sciver
- A personal tale of young love gone wrong, By award-winning novelist and screenwriter, Jon Raymond
- The Big Smoke, a photo essay, By Joel Meadows
- Blade Runner: Technology Steals the Soul — An essay, By Tom Waltz, with illustration by Santipérez
- The Five Most Important Underground Cartoonists, an essay, By Bob Levin
- Home: A new comic by Erin Nations