M.O.M.: Mother of Madness Gets Variants by Jen Bartel, Mirka Andolfo, and Leila Leiz
Image Comics is pleased to announce a line of highly collectible, rare covers for the forthcoming M.O.M.: Mother of Madness by multiple Emmy award-nominated actress Emilia Clarke, GLAAD Media Award-nominated Marguerite Bennett, and Leila Leiz on shelves this July.
These exciting variants will feature art from Jo Ratcliffe, Jen Bartel, Leila Leiz, and Mirka Andolfo as well as a unique cover summarizing the series’ concept drawn by Leiz and a blank sketch cover.
In M.O.M.: Mother of Madness, the mayhem begins with Maya, under-the-weather scientist by day, over-the-top superhero by night, and badass single mom 24/7. Deadpool action collides with Fleabag comedy when Maya activates her freakish superpowers to take on a secret sect of human traffickers.
Each installment of the series will be an extra-length issue filled to the brim with comedy and chaos.
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #1 will be available on sale Wednesday, July 21:
- Cover A Jo Ratcliffe – Diamond Code MAY210009
- Cover B Jen Bartel – Diamond Code MAR218051
- Cover C Leila Leiz – Diamond Code MAY218003
- Cover D Blank cover – Diamond Code MAY218004
- Cover E 1:10 copy incentive “story panel” – Diamond Code MAY218005
- Cover F 1:25 copy incentive Ratcliffe virgin – Diamond Code MAY218006
- Cover G 1:50 copy incentive Bartel virgin – Diamond Code MAY218007
- Cover H 1:100 copy incentive Mirka Andolfo – Diamond Code MAY218008
- Cover I 1:500 copy incentive Ratcliffe Signed Edition – Diamond Code MAY218009
- Cover ZA Galaxycon convention exclusive