Have there been any recent reports of odd occurrences in your neighborhood? No, not the guy a few houses down that likes to mow his lawn at 4 a.m., wearing a bathrobe and a pair of tube socks pulled up to his knees. That’s just your neighbor, who falls more into the category of something weird that don’t look good. Although… who mows a pattern like that into their lawn? Maybe he’s trying to open a portal to the other side, right there in his front yard? Okay, on second thought, you should probably keep a closer eye on him. You may very well need to call in the professionals: the Ghostbusters.
Better yet, you could suit up yourself and take matters into your own hands, and Hasbro has exactly what you need to do it! The Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack is available now to back as part of Hasbro’s HasLab.
As fellow faux scientists (and no doubt a smattering of real ones!), you know the importance of funding paranormal research and how it can help make the world a safer, less scary place. Here’s what’s needed to make this paranormal project a reality:
- Fan Funding for this iconic Ghostbusters 1:1 scale roleplay item ($399)
- 7,000 Backers to Answer the Call and Officially Fund the Project
- 9,000 Backers to Unlock the Class I Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE CLASSIC BUNDLE
- 11,000 Backers to Unlock the Class II Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE BUNDLE
- 13,000 Backers to Unlock the Class III Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SPENGLER SPECIAL
- 15,000 Backers to Unlock the Class IV Unlockable Stretch Goal: THE SUPERNATURAL STAND
Working directly with Hasbro’s partners at Sony Pictures Consumer Products and Ghost Corps, talented designers were provided with everything they’d need to create a movie-inspired, 1:1 scale Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack.
The Ghostbusters: Afterlife Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack is here, and this first-ever, full-scale, mass-manufactured beauty has it all!
- A movie-inspired prop replica, scanned directly from the Ghostbusters: Afterlife Proton Pack hero prop!
- Out-of-this-world tech features lights, sounds, AND a motor for active roleplay and re-creating iconic scenes!
- Two modes of play include lights and sounds from both the 1984 classic film Ghostbusters and the upcoming 2021 Ghostbusters: Afterlife movie.
- Modular and lightweight, this scientific wonder is the closest you can get to strapping a real nuclear particle accelerator to your back (and much less dangerous).
- This Proton Pack is compatible with the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Neutrona Wand. The Proton Pack features a metal V-hook that connects to the V-hook on the bottom of the Neutrona Wand. Level up your cosplay game by stowing your wand on your pack when you’re not actively bustin’ ghosts!
- Scary good screen-accurate details include the booster, power cell injectors, bumper, shock mount, and more! Oh, and yeah, you can open the cyclotron and explore its inner workings for the very first time.
Hasbro has also decided to offer a total of 4 classifications of unlocks.
CLASS 0 UNLOCKABLE STRETCH GOAL: THE HASBRO PULSE PREMIUM PERK
All Hasbro Pulse Premium Members that back the Ghostbusters HasLab Project in the first 48 hours will receive an exclusive members-only unlock: a 1984-inspired green ecto-plasm goo attachment to give their Proton Pack that “funky” feel, without that sticky texture.
“Ghostbusters Haslab… We’re ready to equip you!”