Knull’s Takeover Begins with King in Black #1 Variant Covers
On December 2nd, Knull’s conquest of the Marvel Universe kicks off in King in Black #1, the latest chapter in Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman’s redefining run on Venom. In anticipation of the arrival of the Gods of Symbiotes, some of Marvel’s most popular artists have delivered outstanding variant covers showcasing this terrifying new villain and the chaos he’s set to unleash.
See heroes from all corners of the Marvel Universe stand together against Knull’s army of symbiote dragons in Leinil Francis Yu’s action-packed cover, brace yourself as Knull enters the battlefield in Superlog’s haunting cover, and get a look at Knull depicted in the iconic style of Marvel’s Stormbreaker artist Peach Momoko’s on her variant cover. You can also check out Phillip Tan’s Launch variant cover, showing even more Marvel heroes joining the fray, and a special tattoo variant cover by tattoo artist and illustrator Ian Bederman.
Check them out below and prepare yourselves for Knull’s long-dreaded invasion when King in Black #1 hits stands on December 2nd!
- KING IN BLACK #1 VARIANT COVER by LEINIL FRANCIS YU with colors by SUNNY GHO (OCT200499)
- KING IN BLACK #1 VARIANT COVER by SUPERLOG (OCT200507)
- KING IN BLACK #1 VARIANT COVER by PEACH MOMOKO (OCT200506)
- KING IN BLACK #1 LAUNCH VARIANT COVER by PHILLIP TAN with colors by SEBASTIAN CHENG (OCT200502)
- KING IN BLACK #1 TATOO VARIANT COVER by IAN BEDERMAN (OCT200505)