Crossover Gets Collectible “Raw” Versions of Geoff Shaw and Ryan Stegman’s Covers
Image Comics has reveal three breathtaking, collectible “raw” versions of the Geoff Shaw covers and Ryan Stegman cover for the forthcoming Crossover by Donny Cates, Geoff Shaw, Dee Cunniffe, and John J. Hill. These unique covers will showcase the raw inks and pencils behind the stunning cover art for the series coming this November.
The raw Geoff Shaw “Ellie” cover will be a 1:75 incentive cover, the raw Ryan Stegman cover art will be a 1:100 incentive cover, the Geoff Shaw “Infinity” cover (main cover) will be a 1:200 incentive cover.
The highly anticipated Crossover will also feature a 1:10 incentive cover by Daniel Warren Johnson, a 1:25 incentive cover by Tradd Moore, a 1:50 incentive cover by Ryan Ottley,
The creative powerhouses behind the bestselling, critically acclaimed God Country, Thanos Wins, and Redneck returns for Crossover. Imagine everything that you thought was fantasy…was real. And now join us, in a world where reality is dead…and anything is possible…
Crossover #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, November 4.
- Crossover #1 Cover A Shaw & Stewart – SEP200012
- Crossover #1 Cover B Stegman & Cunniffe – SEP200013
- Crossover #1 Cover C Shaw “Ellie” – SEP208021
- Crossover #1 Cover D (blank) – SEP208023
- Crossover #1 Cover E 1:10 Daniel Warren Johnson – SEP208022
- Crossover #1 Cover F 1:25 Tradd Moore – SEP208024
- Crossover #1 Cover G 1:50 Ryan Ottley – SEP208025
- Crossover #1 Cover H 1:75 Geoff Shaw “Ellie” (raw) – SEP208026
- Crossover #1 Cover I 1:100 Ryan Stegman (raw) – SEP208027
- Crossover #1 Cover J 1:200 Geoff Shaw “Infinity” (raw) – SEP208028