The Amazing Spider-Man: The Sins of Norman Osborn #1
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Federico Vincentini (CA) Ryan Ottley Rated T In Shops: Sep 16, 2020 SRP: $4.99
• The Sin-Eater has leveled up thanks to Kindred, and his evil plan is WORKING – New York City is on fire at its own hand, Ravencroft is under siege and Spider-Man seems to be the only one who knows right from wrong anymore. • He certainly can’t look for help from Ravencroft’s chief administrator, NORMAN OSBORN, whose past will haunt both himself and Spider-Man! • So Spidey calls his Amazing friends Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Ghost-Spider, Spider-Girl and Madame Web in to help. The Order of the Web is born.
Spider-Man reaches another milestone this month with Amazing Spider-Man #850, the latest issue in writer Nick Spencer’s captivating run on the title. Joined by an all-star lineup of artists—Ryan Ottley, Humberto Ramos, and Mark Bagley—this monumental issue will feature thereturn of Spider-Man’s greatest villain, the Green Goblin! One never knows what to expect when this maniacal mastermind shows up in Peter Parker’s life and their latest showdown, amidst the Sin-Eater’s reign of terror, will be one for the ages!
Now, see what the Green Goblin has in store for Spidey in this action-packed Amazing Spider-Man #850 trailer – featuring never-before-seen artwork of the fateful confrontation!
Those aforementioned back-up tales are by all-star talents like Kurt Busiek, Chris Bachalo, Tradd Moore, Saladin Ahmed, and Aaron Kuder! Don’t miss the monumental Amazing Spider-Man #850 hits stands September 30th!
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Guillermo Sanna (CA) Ryan Ottley Rated T In Shops: Jul 22, 2020 SRP: $4.99
• Who is the Sin-Eater, and why is it so terrifying that he’s back? • Nick Spencer pulls back the curtain on one of the most dangerous Spidey villains in history. • We will not only reveal more of Sin-Eater’s secret history but put him on a collision course with Spider-Man that will have you quaking in your seat.
Spider-Man will have his hands full with the Sin-Eater’s reign of terror in the upcoming “Sins Rising” epic – but things will be getting much, much worse. Spider-Man’s greatest foe, Norman Osborn, returns as the Green Goblin in the over-sized Amazing Spider-Man #850! Writer Nick Spencer and artists Ryan Ottley, Humberto Ramos, and Mark Bagley will be joined by a veritable Hall of Fame of Spider-Creators to chronicle this climactic chapter in the wall crawler’s years-long conflict with the Goblin-masked madman. And as if that wasn’t enough, the issue will also boast a collection of prestige short stories by Tradd Moore, Kurt Busiek, Chris Bachalo, Aaron Kuder, and Saladin Ahmed!
Spidey has faced his share of hardships, but even the worst things that have happened to him are just a prelude to what transpires here. This colossal showdown will come crashing into comic shops this September, and is not to be missed!
Legendary artists Walt Simonson, Frank Cho, and Ryan Ottley join Rob Liefeld and Skottie Young in contributing to the eye-popping covers of the milestone Savage Dragon #250 issue by Image Comics partner and CFO Erik Larsen. This record-breaking issue is set to release from Image Comics in July.
For 28 years, Erik Larsen has chronicled the lives and times of the Dragon and his extended family in one of comics’ only series set in real time. This monumental oversized milestone issue is a sweeping culmination that sets the stage for the next phase of comics’ most uncompromising series with its most shocking story yet!
Forces have conspired against Malcolm Dragon and his family—but is this a turning point or…THE END?! Find out as Savage Dragon becomes the second original Image title to reach its 250th issue and begins the countdown to #300.
Savage Dragon #250 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, July 15.
Savage Dragon #250 cover A by Erik Larsen (Diamond Code DEC190056)
Savage Dragon #250 cover B by Frank Cho (Diamond Code DEC190057)
Savage Dragon #250 cover C by Rob Liefeld (Diamond Code DEC190058)
Savage Dragon #250 cover D by Walt Simonson (Diamond Code DEC190059)
Savage Dragon #250 cover E by Skottie Young (Diamond Code DEC190060)
Savage Dragon #250 cover F Blank Sketch variant (Diamond Code DEC190061)
Savage Dragon #250 cover G drawn by Erik Larsen, inked by Ryan Ottley (Diamond Code FEB209190)
(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Ryan Ottley Rated T In Shops: Mar 11, 2020 SRP: $3.99
• Spider-Man needs to know WHAT BOOMERANG IS UP TO and he (and you) will finally get their answers this issue! • What does it have to do with Mayor Kingpin? • And who are all those eyes looking at our hero and his lousy roommate?
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Iban Coello (CA) Ryan Ottley
In Shops: Feb 26, 2020
• J. Jonah Jameson’s new gig has proven to be nothing but trouble for Spidey. • As you are well aware, JJJ doesn’t take “no” for an answer, so even if Spidey is knee-deep in a world-saving situation, JJJ will always be there to “help” him. • But while Spidey is dealing with JJJ and Chance, something is brewing with Kindred and it can’t bode well for Peter.
(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Ryan Ottley Rated T In Shops: Jan 08, 2020 SRP: $3.99
• There are too many problems in New York City and Spidey can’t be in four places at once– unless he CAN?! • Peter’s life is as complicated as ever but can science be the answer? • It’s a new year and the buildup to “Last Remains” and much more starts here!
(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Ryan Ottley Rated T In Shops: Oct 09, 2019 SRP: $3.99
ABSOLUTE CARNAGE TIE-IN!
• Everyone who has ever worn the Carnage Symbiote has a Codex, including Norman Osborn from his time as the Red Goblin! • Can Spider-Man save Norman from Carnage? Does he want to? • WHAT OTHER SURPRISES ARE HELD HERE? MANY!!!