(W) Donny Cates (A) Cory Smith (CA) Dave Johnson Rated T+ In Shops: Nov 13, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• The Universal Church of Truth is ready to raise their new messiah and beckon the cosmos into a new era! • As his body begins to shut down, will Rocket be able to stop them and save the Guardians in his final moments? • Or is this the end of the galaxy as we know it?
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Tradd Moore Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 30, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• The final stand against Knull! • The Surfer’s severely depleted of his Power Cosmic, will desperate lengths force him to use his secret weapon and unleash a new horror upon the galaxy? • Trust us, you won’t want to miss this epic conclusion!
(W) Donny Cates (A) Iban Coello (CA) Kyle Hotz Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 30, 2019 SRP: $3.99
ABSOLUTE CARNAGE TIE-IN! A FAMILY AFFAIR!
• As Carnage rules and chaos reigns, the symbiotic offspring of VENOM make their presence known by hunting Eddie Brock’s son Dylan! • But there’s more to Dylan than Venom, Carnage, or even The Maker understand – and once they learn the truth, nothing will be the same!
Marvel has released its special edition of The Pull List, unveiling exclusive information for titles coming to comic shops this January! The episode recapped all the exciting news from New York Comic Con 2019 like Iron Man 2020 and Ravencroft as well as the new launches of Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Star Wars! In addition, The Pull List revealed never-before-seen titles: Hawkeye: Freefall, a brand new solo series by Matthew Rosenberg, and Tarot #1, an all-new adventure featuring the Avengers and Defenders by comic legends Alan Davis and Paul Renaud.
HAWKEYE: FREEFALL #1
Written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG Art by OTTO SCHMIDT Cover by KIM JACINTO
HAWKEYE RETURNS IN A BRAND NEW SERIES!
When a mysterious and ruthless new Ronin starts tearing a destructive path through the city, suspicion immediately falls on Hawkeye, but Clint has more to worry about than who’s wearing his old costume. After a clash with the Hood ends badly, Hawkeye gives himself a new mission that will place him in the crosshairs of one of New York’s most dangerous villains.
Hawkeye’s mission and Ronin’s secret plans will set them on a collision course that only one of them will walk away from.
Written by ALAN DAVIS Art and Cover by PAUL RENAUD
An all-new epic adventure teaming the classic Earth’s Mightiest Heroes with Marvel’s premiere Non-Team by Alan Davis and Paul Renaud!
A strange and impossible lost memory from his days in World War II draws Namor the Sub-Mariner to his one-time compatriot Captain America—but the two heroes and their respective allies find themselves pulled into a labyrinth of pain, destruction and madness courtesy of the Infernal Ichor of Ish’lzog!
IRON MAN 2020 #1
Written by DAN SLOTT & CHRISTOS GAGE Art and Cover by PETE WOODS
In IRON MAN 2020, the future has arrived, and Artificial Intelligences present a clear and present danger to humanity and must be brought to heel! As the Robot Rebellion battles for the establishment of robot rights, someone new will don the Iron Man suit: Arno Stark, the long-lost brother of Tony Stark.
But Arno Stark won’t be alone: War Machine, Rescue, Ironheart will all have roles to play in the new series. The Robot Rebellion will also feature some familiar robots from the Marvel Universe including Machine Man AKA Aaron Stack, Jocasta, the Vision, Albert (the robotic Wolverine character), Elsie-Dee, Machinesmith, Nick Fury LMDs, Death’s Head, the Mad Thinker and his Awesome Android, Quasimodo, H.E.R.B.I.E., the Dreadnaughts, Brynocki, Alkhema, and M-11.
Written by FRANK TIERI Art by ANGEL UNZUETA Cover by KYLE HOTZ
After the hellish horrors of ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, the Ravencroft Institute has received a much-needed facelift and is open for business with a new staff, including JOHN JAMESON, looking to atone for the part he played in ABSOLUTE CARNAGE. But will Ravencroft return the mentally unstable villains of the Marvel Universe to upstanding citizens and give John the redemption he’s looking for, or will they fall prey to the hospital’s seemingly sinister nature?
RUINS OF RAVENCROFT: CARNAGE #1
Written by FRANK TIERI Art by GUIU VILLANOVA Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
In the aftermath of ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, the Marvel Universe still needs a place to treat and rehabilitate the criminally insane, and efforts to reconstruct RAVENCROFT are well underway. But Ravencroft is no ordinary facility, and untold secrets may yet be waiting to be unearthed in the destruction Carnage left after his attack on the facility.
RUINS OF RAVENCROFT: SABRETOOTH #1
Written by FRANK TIERI Art by GUILLERMO SANNA Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
The history of the Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane has been shrouded in mystery for years. NO LONGER! In the wake of ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, the facility’s past has started to unravel, and in doing so has revealed hidden chapters in the lives of some of the Marvel Universe’s most recognizable heroes and villains!
RUINS OF RAVENCROFT: DRACULA #1
Written by FRANK TIERI Art by STEFANO LANDINI Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
To the men and women of the Marvel Universe, Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane appeared to be a hospital devoted to the rehabilitation of society’s most violent offenders. But appearances can be deceptive, and—as Captain America learned the hard way—some secrets have teeth.
Written by DONNY CATES Art by NIC KLEIN Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
The prince is now a king. All Asgard lies before Thor, the God of Thunder. And after many months of war, the Ten Realms are finally at peace. But the skies above the Realm Eternal are never clear for long… The Black Winter is coming. And the God of the Storm will be powerless before it.
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1
Written by AL EWING Art and Cover by JUANN CABAL
Once, the Guardians of the Galaxy were a team of misfits. Now they’re a family, and they’ve earned their peace. But the universe is not a peaceful place — and it’s only getting worse. The Great Empires are in turmoil. The rule of law is dead. And amidst the chaos, the Gods of Olympus have returned — harbingers of a new age of war, reborn to burn their mark on the stars themselves. Someone has to guard the galaxy — but who will accept the mission? And will they survive it?
STAR WARS #1
Written by CHARLES SOULE Art by JESÚS SAIZ Cover by R.B. SILVA
In the wake of The Empire Strikes Back, it is a dark time for the heroes of the Rebellion. The Rebel fleet…scattered following a disastrous defeat at the Battle of Hoth. Han Solo…lost to the bounty hunter, Boba Fett, after being frozen in carbonite. And after being lured into a trap on Cloud City and bested in a vicious lightsaber duel against the evil Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker…learned the horrible truth about his noble Jedi lineage.
Now, after narrowly escaping the Dark Lord’s clutches, wounded and reeling from the revelation, Luke joins Princess Leia, Lando Calrissian, Chewbacca, and the droids C-3PO and R2-D2 to fight their way back to the Rebel Alliance. But what Leia, Luke, and their ragtag band of freedom fighters don’t realize…is that they have only traded one Imperial trap for another! Enter the cunning and vengeful Imperial Commander Zahra, at the helm of the Tarkin’s Will!
The greatest space adventure of all time continues this January!
(W) Donny Cates (A) Cory Smith (CA) Patrick Zircher Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 16, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• The threat of the Universal Church of Truth looms large over the cosmos! • As the galaxy threatens to crumble under the onslaught of the Patriarch’s growing power, Rocket’s struggle to hold his failing body together has reached critical status! • The only question is: can he hold on long enough to make a difference?
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Ryan Stegman Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 16, 2019 SRP: $4.99
THE PENULTIMATE CHAPTER OF THE SYMBIOTIC EVENT OF THE YEAR!
• Eddie Brock has taken a beating, lost the allies closest to him, and, after the shocking events of ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: #3, sees no way to take Cletus Kasady down once and for all without making the ultimate sacrifice. • But what IS the ultimate sacrifice? Of the two beings that are bonded as VENOM, which will make it out alive?
A mighty creative team will be taking over the reins of Thor next year! Announced at Marvel’s Next Big Thing panel at New York Comic Con, Donny Cates and Nic Klein will be ushering the God of Thunder into his next era starting in January with Thor #1. The quest Thor is on will be the stuff of legend, filled with thunderous adventure as well as mystery as the character finds himself in unexpected new territory and facing off against an ancient threat known as The Black Winter.
The prince is now a king. All Asgard lies before Thor, the God of Thunder. And after many months of war, the Ten Realms are finally at peace. But the skies above the Realm Eternal are never clear for long. The Black Winter is coming. And the God of the Storm will be powerless before it.
(W) Donny Cates (A) Cory Smith (CA) Patrick Zircher Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 18, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• The Guardians have been torn asunder by the Universal Church of Truth! • After revealing his secret, Rocket has come out of hiding to help rescue his former team…but will Groot be able to forgive him long enough to save their friends… • …or is this the end of the Guardians?!
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Ryan Stegman Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 18, 2019 SRP: $4.99
THE SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER CONTINUES!
• After the harrowing events at the end of ABSOLUTE CARNAGE #2, Venom and Spider-Man have to deal with the hard truth that not everybody will make it out of this conflict in one piece… if they make it out at all, that is. • As Carnage continues to amass strength and allies, Venom and Spider-Man realize that the only way to beat him is to do the same…
Aftershock provided Graphic Policy with a FREE copy for review This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, we’ll receive a percentage of the sale. Graphic Policy does purchase items from this site. Making purchases through these links helps support the site