BOOM! Studios Unveils Its First “10 Years” Covers
BOOM! Studios has unveiled the first four covers to launch its yearlong celebration in 2015 marking 10 years of publishing comics.
Designed by BOOM! Studios Production Design Manager Scott Newman, each wraparound cover features an exclusive image illustrated by a dedicated artist or artist team—one assigned per imprint (BOOM! Studios, KaBOOM!, Archaia, and BOOM! Box), and per quarter. The cover design also features a short biography of each artist and their signature.
For the first quarter of 2015 (January-March), the artists are:
- All launching BOOM! Studios titles: Trevor Hairsine (Captain America, Eternal Warrior)
- All launching KaBOOM! titles: Joe Quinones (Harley Quinn, Big Trouble in Little China)
- All launching Archaia titles: Ramón K. Pérez (Amazing Spider-Man, Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand)
- All launching BOOM! Box titles: Shelli Paroline & Braden Lamb (Adventure Time, The Midas Flesh)
In January, new launching titles to receive the 10 Years cover treatment include:
- Burning Fields #1 (BOOM! Studios)
- Adventure Time: Marceline Gone Adrift #1 (KaBOOM!)
- Feathers #1 (Archaia)
- Munchkin #1 (BOOM! Box)
Retailers will be able to qualify for these incentive covers based on their orders for the main cover of each title.