This August, ring in Marvel Comics’ 80th Birthday with a celebratory selection of variants! Each 80thAnniversary ‘Frame Variant’ features a character headshot from their titular series, framed by a host of characters that represent the present and future of the Marvel Universe! Depicted by an all-star roster of artists, these unique covers pay tribute to the modern face of Marvel!
Peek at a select few now, and stay tuned for more updates!
80th ANNIVERSARY FRAME VARIANTS:
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 28 HUMBERTO RAMOS MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198873)
- AVENGERS 23 RUSSELL DAUTERMAN MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198874)
- CAPTAIN AMERICA 13 EMA LUPACCHINO MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198875)
- CAPTAIN MARVEL 9 JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198876)
- FANTASTIC FOUR 13 NICK BRADSHAW MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198877)
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 8 CHRIS STEVENS MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198878)
- MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN 9 PASQUAL FERRY MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198879)
- THOR 16 MIKE MCKONE MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198880)
- TONY STARK: IRON MAN 15 JIM CHEUNG MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198881)
- VENOM 17 LEE GARBETT MARVEL 80TH FRAME VARIANT (MAY198882)
What If? Peter Parker Became the Punisher
(W) Carl Potts (A) Juanan Ramirez (CA) Chris Stevens
In Shops: Oct 10, 2018
WITH GREAT POWER…
When Peter Parker’s Uncle Ben is ruthlessly killed by a burglar Peter let escape, he vows to never let the same fate befall another innocent bystander. From then on, he stands as a figure of cold retribution. Criminals beware – the guilty caught in this spider’s web will be PUNISHED.
But will Parker stand triumphant…or shattered by this twist of fate?
The friendly neighborhood takes a different turn in this WHAT IF? adventure, positing a very different sense of responsibility for the man who will be known as THE PUNISHER, as his battles against villains like the GREEN GOBLIN take a new path!
Cable & Deadpool Annual #1
(W) David F. Walker (A) Paco Diaz, Various (CA) Chris Stevens
In Shops: Aug 15, 2018
THE TIME IS NIGH!
History’s favorite duo are back together, and just in time! When Deadpool is hired to protect a woman from time-hopping villains, it’s only a matter of time until he breaks the timestream. Fortunately, his old pal Cable has some experience with that. But dark secrets have put the client, and reality itself, in more danger than either of our heroes could have foreseen! David F. Walker, Paco Diaz, and a host of stellar guest artists take Cable and Deadpool on an adventure of epic proportions!
He took the world by storm when he made his debut in last year’s Thanos #13, and now Marvel is celebrating the Cosmic Ghost Rider with a series of special order all variant covers that feature Marvel’s breakout character battling different heroes of the Marvel Universe!
Look for Marvel’s Cosmic Ghost Rider order all variant covers on these select titles:
- Amazing Spider-Man #5 by Nick Bradshaw
- Amazing Spider-Man #6 by Paul Renaud
- Astonishing X-Men #15 by AKCHO
- Avengers #7 by Ema Lupacchino
- Avengers #8 by Mike McKone
- Black Panther #4 by Pasqual Ferry
- Captain America #3 by Patrick Zircher
- Deadpool #4 by Todd Nauck
- Doctor Strange #5 by Julian Totino Tedesco
- Fantastic Four #2 by Tom Raney
- Immortal Hulk #5 by RAHZZAH
- Immortal Hulk #6 by Brent Schoonover
- Sentry #4 by Vanesa Del Rey
- Thanos Legacy #1 by Dave Johnson
- Thor #5 by Ema Lupacchino
- Tony Stark: Iron Man #4 by David Nakayama
- Venom #6 by Humberto Ramos and Edgar Delgado
- Weapon H #7 by Chris Stevens
- X-23 #4 by Yasmine Putri
- X-Men Red #8 by Jamal Campbell
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 order all variant covers, coming to comic shops this September!
Deadpool’s got a new job…and to get it done, he’ll need to call in help from his old pal, Cable! This summer, Cable and Deadpool Annual #1 will bring the two heroes back together in a brand new story from David F. Walker and Paco Diaz, featuring a host of stellar artists who will bring readers a dose of history’s favorite duo!
When Deadpool is hired to track a woman through time, he assumes it’s your standard, run-of-the-mill rescue mission. But time-hopping villains are no joke, and nothing is ever simple when the Merc With A Mouth is involved! Enter Cable – the only chance Deadpool has of completing his mission without destroying the timestream…or the entire Marvel Universe!
Cable and Deadpool Annual #1 is out August 15th and features a cover by Chris Stevens.
In preparation for Venom’s 30th anniversary, get ready for 20 key moments showcasing the symbiote’s epic history. These anniversary covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more!
- All-New Wolverine #33 by Dustin Weaver
- Amazing Spider-Man #798 by Terry and Rachel Dodson
- Avengers #687 by Jamal Campbell
- Black Panther #172 by Greg Horn
- Captain America #700 by Mark Bagley
- Daredevil #601 by Ramon Perez
- Doctor Strange #388 by Chris Stevens
- Infinity Countdown #2 by Ron Lim
- Invincible Iron Man #599 by Akcho
- Marvel Two-In-One #5 by Dave Johnson
- The Mighty Thor #706 by Mark Bagley
- New Mutants #2 by Bengal
- Old Man Logan #38 by Greg Smallwood
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #303 by Rob Liefeld
- Thanos #18 by Mike Perkins
- Venom #164 by John Tyler Christopher
- Weapon H #2 by Mike Mayhew
- X-Men: Blue #25 by Francesco Francavilla
- X-Men: Gold #25 by Todd Nauck
- X-Men: Red #3 by Inhyuk Lee
The first wave of Venom Variant Covers will hit comic shops on March 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
He’s back. He’s mad as hell. And you’ve never seen a Hulk this angry before.
This February, Marvel will help appease the green goliath’s anger by introducing the Hulk Variant Cover Program. Showcasing key moments in the Hulk’s past life, these covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mike McKone, Marco Checchetto, Stephanie Hans, Dale Keown, Ron Lim, and more.
Look for Marvel’s Hulk variant covers on these select titles:
- All-New Wolverine #31 by Mike Perkins
- Amazing Spider-Man #795 by Dale Keown
- Avengers #679 by Ramon Perez
- Black Panther #170 by Anna Rud
- Captain America #698 by Bilquis Evely
- Daredevil #598 by Marco Checchetto
- Defenders #10 by Stephanie Hans
- Despicable Deadpool #294 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- Doctor Strange #385 by Mike Deodato
- Incredible Hulk #713 by John Tyler Christopher
- Infinity Countdown Prime #1 by Marcos Martin
- Invincible Iron Man #597 by Chris Stevens
- Marvel Two-In-One #3 by Mike Hawthorne
- Mighty Thor #704 by Tyler Kirkham
- Old Man Hawkeye #2 by Terry Dodson
- Old Man Logan #35 by Steve McNiven
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 by David Nakayama
- Rogue & Gambit #2 by Mike McKone
- Venom #161 by Ron Lim
- X-Men: Gold #21 by Adi Granov
The first wave of HULK VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on February 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
The Mighty Thor’s heroic end is coming! The Death of Mighty Thor ramps up for an epic finale, and as the final chapters of the Asgardian saga unfold, Marvel has announced its Mighty Thor Variant Cover Program. Showcasing different key moments celebrating Jane Foster’s run as Thor, the covers feature art by industry superstars such as Leinil Yu, Esad Ribic, Olivier Coipel, Humberto Ramos and Russell Dauterman.
Look for Marvel’s Mighty Thor variant covers on these select titles:
- Amazing Spider-Man #797 by Clayton Crain
- Avengers #683 by Humberto Ramos
- Black Panther #171 by Nick Bradshaw
- Daredevil #600 by Leinil Yu
- Doctor Strange: Damnation #2 by Ema Lupacchino
- Infinity Countdown #1 by Russell Dauterman
- Invincible Iron Man #598 by Dale Keown
- The Mighty Thor #705 by Esad Ribic
- New Mutants #1 by Chris Stevens
- Old Man Hawkeye #3 by Olivier Coipel
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 10 variant covers, coming to comic shops this March!
This is it! A mystery years in the telling will finally be unfurled! Once upon a time, the God of Thunder was rendered unworthy. Not by a great and terrible foe, but by a mere whisper. At long last, the contents of that whisper will be revealed! Marvel has released a look inside The Unworthy Thor #5 – the senses-shattering final issue! Superstar creators Jason Aaron, Olivier Coipel, Pascal Alixe, and Kim Jacinto bring the thunder and give fans the answers they’ve been waiting for – just HOW did the Odinson become unworthy of his magic hammer Mjolnir? Is redemption on the horizon for the fallen son of Asgard? No matter what happens next, life will never be the same for the Odinson. No fan should miss out on the blockbuster conclusion in comic shops everywhere on March 22nd!
Featuring covers by Coipel, Leinil Yu, and Chris Stevens.
This February, the world’s deadliest assassin is back on the board and back in business. Marvel has released a new look inside Bullseye #1 – the new 5-issue limited series from creators Ed Brisson and Guillermo Sanna! He’s been out of commission for a while, but it’s time to show the world that they should still fear Bullseye. He’s beaten Daredevil, Elektra, the Punisher, and more. But that was just business. This? This is for pleasure. So what does the world’s greatest assassin do for fun? From the mean streets of New York City to the jungles of South America – Bullseye is going to do what he does best. Hit the targets and make sure they don’t get back up.
Plus – in addition to a full length adventure, legendary writer & Bullseye co-creator Marv Wolfman returns for a can’t-miss Bullseye back-up alongside artist Alec Morgan! What does Bullseye want with the Mafia’s most sensitive information? What lengths will he go to in order to get it?
Shoot first. Ask questions later. Featuring covers by Dave Johnson, Bill Sienkiewicz, Chris Stevens, Marco Checchetto, John Tyler Christopher, Tim Bradstreet, and Skottie Young.