Fan-favorite Alice in Leatherland creative team—writer Iolanda Zanfardino and artist Elisa Romboli—reunite for a high energy road trip adventure in the forthcoming comic, A Thing Called Truth. This five issue miniseries will launch from Image Comics and Shadowline in November.
The debut issue will feature 1:10 and 1:25 incentive copy variant covers showcasing the talent of bestselling artist Mirka Andolfo.
In A Thing Called Truth, a workaholic scientist who wants to save the world and a woman who fears nothing but discovering her own destiny find themselves mixed up in a chaotic, on-the-road adventure through Europe. Will they manage to find a middle ground between their opposing ways of life—at least for long enough to complete their mission? And could this trip lead to an unexpected romance?
A Thing Called Truth #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, November 3:
- Cover A Romboli – Diamond Code SEP210020
- Cover B Zanfardino – Diamond Code SEP210021
- Cover C Blank Cover – Diamond Code SEP210022
- Cover D 1:10 copy incentive by Andolfo – Diamond Code SEP210023
- Cover E 1:25 copy incentive by Andolfo – Diamond Code SEP210024