This January, the end of an Avengers Era will come to the Marvel Universe in the form of Avengers: No Surender, a saga uniting the creative teams of The Avengers, Uncanny Avengers and U.S. Avengers for a story that is so big and so bold, it’s more than an adventure: it’s a weekly epic.
Beginning with Avengers #675, writers Mark Waid, Al Ewing and Jim Zub will band together to take on some of the mightiest heroes of the Marvel Universe, with art by Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto, and Paco Madina. With surprising new characters like the mysterious Voyager, shocking returns, and an appearance from almost every current Avenger, No Surrender is a story no fan of Marvel should miss!
To celebrate this blockbuster release, Marvel will partner with participating retail stores to host Avengers No Surrender Launch Parties. In addition to exclusive variant covers, participating retail stores will receive exciting promotional items.
All qualifying retailers will receive the following as the part of the AVENGERS #675 PARTY KIT:
- Avengers #675 Acuna Party Variant (OCT170807)
- Avengers #675 Premiere Variant (OCT170808)
- Avengers #675 Party Invitational Postcards (Bundle of 100) (OCT170806)
- Avengers #675 George Perez Poster (Bundle of 25) (SEP178147)* – this reprint of a stunning 1990’s Avengers poster continues the Marvel Legacy theme and features almost every Avenger in full 90’s regalia!
Retailers who qualify will also be eligible to order the following:
- Avengers #675 Trading Card Variant by John Tyler Christopher
- Avengers #675 Avengers Variant by Mike McKone
- Avengers #675 Variant by Skottie Young
- Avengers #675 Connecting Variant by Julian Totino Tedesco
- Avengers #675 Variant by Alex Ross
- Avengers #675 Sketch Variant by Alex Ross