Neil Gaiman, Mark Buckingham, and an All-Star Lineup Celebrate Miracleman’s return in Miracleman #0!
Forty years ago, Miracleman’s modern era began and changed the world of comics as we know it. Now, on the cusp of a new era of Miracleman, Marvel celebrates all things Kimota in Miracleman #0! In this giant-sized one-shot, comic book visionaries Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham make their long-awaited return to Miracleman’s saga with a special story that leads into Miracleman: The Silver Age #1! Also on sale in October, Miracleman: The Silver Age #1 will see Gaiman and Buckingham’s return to their unfinished Miracleman epic, recreating and completing the most anticipated story in comic book history!
Joining Gaiman and Buckingham in Miracleman #0 will be an incredible lineup of industry superstars, each putting their own unique spin on the captivating Miracleman mythology with thrilling new stories! Here’s what fans can look forward to:
- Young Miracleman faces off against classic Miracleman villain Big Ben in an action-packed story written and drawn by Marvel superstar Ryan Stegman.
- Mike Carey and Paul Davidson introduce a new Warpsmith and explore how dangerous Miracleman’s god-like abilities can be in a riveting outer space adventure!
- Peach Momoko reveals the deadly price of Kimota’s power in a spellbinding—and terrifying—journey into the unknown!
- Miracleman meets his maker in an explosive and thought-provoking story by Jason Aaron and Leinil Francis Yu.
- Eisner Award-winning artist Ty Templeton examines Miracleman’s profound impact on the world around him in a series of comic strips!
And that’s not all! Miracleman #0 will also have an exclusive sneak peek at the new artwork Buckingham has completed for Miracleman: The Silver Age #1! Check out the covers now and interior artwork and revisit the brilliant world of Miracleman in Miracleman #0 on October 5! Featuring a main cover by Alan Davis and Alejandro Sánchez, and variant covers by Peach Momoko, Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson, and Skottie Young.