Image Comics has revealed the first seven of 14 exclusive virgin wraparound covers in celebration of artists and the importance and impact they have in defining the comics medium. We Believe in Artists will be the first of many initiatives throughout Image’s planned #WeBelieve 2018 campaign highlighting the important, lately overlooked components of the comics industry.
Comics is a visual storytelling medium with artwork as the driving force behind the narrative, tone, and spirit of a comic book’s sequential narrative. Image Comics hopes to cast a spotlight for fans and members of the comic book community on the momentous significance a piece of artwork can have to sell these stories to readers.
Without titles, endorsement quotes, names, logos, or jacket copy, these wraparound covers feature solely the masterpiece artwork that fans won’t want to miss out on experiencing.
The following bestselling series will feature one of these exclusive, undressed, breathtaking collectors’ covers.
Available on Wednesday, March 7th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 12th:
- Extremity #12 (Diamond Code JAN180743) by Daniel Warren Johnson
- I Hate Fairyland #17 (Diamond Code JAN180756) by Skottie Young
- The Wicked + The Divine #34 (Diamond Code JAN180654) by Jamie McKelvie
- Witchblade #4 (Diamond Code JAN180875) by Roberta Ingranata
Available on Wednesday, March 14th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 19th:
- Curse Words #12 (Diamond Code JAN180722) by Ryan Browne
- Deadly Class #32 (Diamond Code JAN180624) by Wes Craig
- Maestros #6 (Diamond Code JAN180797) by Nicholas Pitarra
- VS #2 (Diamond Code JAN180842) by Esad Ribić
Available on Wednesday, March 21st, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, February 26th:
- Kill or be Killed #17 (Diamond Code JAN180793) by Sean Phillips
- Monstress #15 (Diamond Code JAN180801) by Yoshi Yoshitani
- Rumble #4 (Diamond Code JAN180820) by David Rubín
Available on Wednesday, March 28th, final order cutoff deadline on Monday, March 5th:
- Beauty #21 (Diamond Code JAN180700) by Jeremy Haun
- Spawn #284 (Diamond Code JAN180831) by Todd McFarlane
- East of West #37 (Diamond Code DEC178255) by Nick Dragotta