Hellboy Beer Gets 666 Limited Edition Boxes
Oregon’s Gigantic Brewing and Dark Horse Comics are teaming up to create 666 Limited Edition Hellboy Collectors Boxes, featuring Hellboy beer, based on award-winning cartoonist Mike Mignola’s legendary character. The acclaimed Hellboy beers were introduced in 2019 to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the publication of Hellboy: Seed of Destruction.
The Hellboy Collectors Boxes contain all six of the Gigantic Hellboy Beers, limited edition 6×9 collectors print of the art for each custom label by Mike Mignola and Dave Stewart (printed for this release only), and a taphandle magnet for each character. There are 666 cases for sale and each is hand numbered -/666.
The Limited Edition Hellboy Collectors Boxes feature all six different Hellboy beers, with flavors inspired by fan-favorite characters from the Hellboy comic books:
- Hellboy – Maple Syrup Pancake Beer (6.66% abv)
- Liz Sherman – Mole Chili Stout (6.66% abv)
- Johann Kraus – Citrus Wit Beer (6.66% abv)
- Abe Sapien – Indigo Blue Fruit Ale (6.66% abv)
- Blood Queen – Cranberry Yuzu Sour (6.66% abv)
- Trevor Bruttenholm – British Barleywine (9.99% abv)
The Limited Edition Hellboy Collectors Box will retail for $99.00. 600 of the boxes will be orderable on the Tavour.com app beginning February 10th, 2020. The remaining boxes will go on sale at the Gigantic Taproom at noon on February 29th, 2020.
Only those who enter the code “hellboy” into the Tavour app before 2/10 will get first access. Steps:
- Download the Tavour app for iOS or Android
- Allow push notifications
- Enter code “hellboy” on the promos screen
- Receive a push notification on 2/10 to order the Hellboy box