Oni Press Announces the Square One Program, $10 Vol. 1 Graphic Novels and $1 First Issues
Oni Press is kicking off their new Square One program, a new line of $10 Volume 1 graphic novels and $1 first issues designed to introduce new readers to a wide variety of the company’s leading titles.
Targeted at retailers and readers alike, Square One serves as a perfect entry point to Oni Press’ extensive catalog of award-winning titles from the industry’s top creators. Oni Press will roll out the Square One titles in staggered rounds of release throughout 2017. The first round of Square One releases will hit store shelves in February and March 2017.
Additionally, as part of Square One, Oni Press is offering its retail partners a series of special 4-month long sale windows around each round of Square One releases. During these sale windows, retailers will receive additional deals and discounts on other volumes in the series offered in that round of Square One releases. Retailers are asked to consult their Diamond Distributor order form for full details.
The first round of Square One will hit store shelves in February and March 2017, and includes the following titles:
- Invader ZIM $1 Issue #1 by Jhonen Vasquez and Aaron Alexovich with Megan Lawton and Simon Troussellier
- Kaijumax $1 Issue #1 by Zander Cannon
- Letter 44 Volume 1 $10 Softcover by Charles Soule, Alberto Jiménez Alburquerque with Guy Major and Dan Jackson
- Letter 44 $1 Issue #1 by Charles Soule and Alberto Jiménez Alburquerque with Guy Major
- The Life After Volume 1 $10 Softcover by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Gabo
- The Life After $1 Issue #1 by Joshua Hale Fialkov and Gabo
More SQUARE ONE titles will be announced by Oni Press in the coming months.