Magic Duels: Origins launches this July!
Wizards of the Coast has announced Magic Duels: Origins, the successor to their popular Duels of the Planeswalkers franchise. Magic Duels will launch with the exciting new storyline featured in the upcoming Magic Origins set, and will continue to expand with regular downloadable content that reflects the latest sets. Multiple play modes, including fan-favorite Two-Headed Giant, along with a true Free-to-Play experience will delight both new and returning players.
Magic Duels: Origins arrives this July to console on Xbox One, PC via Steam, and iPad tablets, with PlayStation 4 joining later this year.
Exciting new features of Magic Duels include:
- Improved Deck Builder with step-by-step deck construction guidance
- First-ever playable Planeswalker cards
- Solo Battle mode featuring virtually endless AI opponents
- Expanded multiplayer options, including Two-Headed Giant mode
- Quest system with new individual and community challenges every week
- Limitless Free-to-Play with 100% earnable content
- All-new Skill Quest tutorial system
Enter the world’s best strategy game with Magic Duels: Origins, available worldwide this July.