Humble Bundle Launches Pay-What-You-Want Image Comics Bundle
I’ve been waiting for this to happen, but Humble Bundle and Image comics have teamed up for a new offering and promotion that’ll last two weeks. For those unfamiliar with Humble Bundle, customers name their price, splitting the proceeds as they choose between various possibilities, usually including Humble Bundle, the publisher participating, and a charity. This offering will benefit the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. That means customers could give all the money to the CBLDF, to Image, or to Humble Bundle, or split it any way they choose. Usually, for those giving a higher than average amount, they also unlock other giveaways.
- East of West Vol. 1 by Jonathan Hickman and Nick Dragotta
- Lazarus Vol. 1 by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark
- Morning Glories Vol. 1 by Nick Spencer and Joe Eisma
- Fatale Vol. 1 by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips
For those who pay more than average, you’ll also receive:
- Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
- Revival Vol. 1 by Tim Seeley and Mike Norton
- Chew Vol. 1 by John Layman and Rob Guillory
If you pay $15 or more you also get:
- The Walking Dead Vol. 1
- The Walking Dead Vol. 20
Not only do you get to help a great organization through this, but you get a hell of a lot of comics. Humble Bundle has raised $37 million for 20 different charities and non-profits, since it launched in 2010.