Entertainment Industry non-profit, Road Recovery joins #GivingTuesday! Raising Funds for At-Risk Youth – Join the Movement!
Entertainment industry non-profit organization, Road Recovery joins the global GivingTuesday movement by launching their #GivingTuesday Fundraising Campaign. Show Your Generosity by the following ways in which you can participate! Donate $25, $50, $100 or whatever you can to help Road Recovery reach their goal of $10,000 – Make an Impact here or through Instagram mobile.
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. On November 28 the entire world will be talking about, thinking about, and discussing ways each of us can contribute to a better society.
This year, the non-profit celebrates their 25-Year Anniversary (1998-2023) helping a most precious asset, our youth, who face poverty, horrific trauma, abandonment, gender discrimination, gang and gun violence, foster care, mental health issues, substance/alcohol misuse, the justice system, neglect, and physical disabilities in their daily lives.
Join Road Recovery supporters including Darryl “DMC” McDaniels, Slash, Mick Fleetwood, Tom Morello, Def Jam Recordings, Colin Quinn, Fred Schneider, and more entertainment industry professionals in helping to lift up at-risk youth.
All donations are tax-deductible
- Donate directly to Road Recovery’s Giving Tuesday Campaign and receive a complimentary single download as a token of appreciation.
- Donate via Road Recovery’s Giving Tuesday Instagram fundraiser.
- Buy or gift Road Recovery’s, the Outer Space Blend Coffee in partnership with Fred Schneider of The B-52’s.
Additional Ways to Support:
- Stream collaborations on Spotify with DMC, Slash, Mick Fleetwood + more.
- Follow Road Recovery on Instagram, Facebook, and X.
- Artists interested in getting involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The impact of COVID-19 and cuts in healthcare services are driving more and more young people to seek the Road Recovery’s after school program for mentoring and peer support services presented FREE to our youth serving partners across New York State.