The Infinity Stones have played a key role in some of the Marvel Universe’s most defining moments, and now they’ve returned in the hands of Marvel’s most popular new characters. The chase for the powerful Infinity Stones will play out in Infinite Destinies, launching this summer!
In a series of eight annuals, each installment will pair Marvel’s biggest heroes like Captain America and Iron Man with some of Marvel’s newest heroes and villains including Star, Amulet, and more. These exciting new additions to the Marvel mythos may or may not possess one of the sought after stones — but the real question will be who will be holding them in the end, and what will it mean for the future of the Marvel Universe?
Writer Jed MacKay and artist Ibraim Roberson kick things off in Iron Man Annual #1. When Iron Man learns about the strange people who kidnapped and tortured Miles Morales, he HAS to look into it. What he finds out about the Assessor and especially Quantum will shock him…and you!
Writer Gerry Duggan and artist Marco Castiello will then turn the focus on the fugitive known as Overtime in Captain America Annual #1. After breaking out of death row when the Time Stone chose to bond with his soul, Overtime was gifted powers he barely understood. Now, thanks to Captain America… his time is up.
Each annual will also contain a chapter of “Super-Spy vs. Super-Spy,” a story following Nick Fury as the Agent of Nothing and Phil Coulson as the Agent of Mephisto — two brothers-in-arms who will face off and reunite for the first time since Coulson’s death.
The Infinity Stones and their abilities have always been shrouded in mystery, but one thing is for certain: where these stones go, trouble follows. Expect cataclysmic battles, shocking twists, and jaw dropping revelations about some of Marvel’s most promising new characters when Infinite Destinies begins this June! Stay tuned for announcements about other Infinite Destinies annuals coming in July and August from Marvel’s top talent including Kelly Thompson and Saladin Ahmed.
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Cory Smith (CA) Javi Garron Rated T In Shops: Mar 04, 2020 SRP: $3.99
MORALESES VS. MONSTERS!
• Miles is taking on his biggest responsibility yet–babysitting his new little sister, Billie Morales! • But fussiness and feeding are the least of their problems–there’s SOMETHING UNDERGROUND! • Meanwhile Miles’ uncle Aaron made a deal with a different kind of beast–ULTIMATUM–and he’s about to get bit.
Baby Billie Mariana Morales finds out just what it means to have Spider-Man as a big brother in Rahzzah’s adorable Miles Morales: Spider-Man #18 cover! The newborn sister of Miles Morales was introduced back in December by writer Saladin Ahmed and artist Javier Garrón and we’re just getting started welcoming her to the Marvel Universe.
See Baby Billie web-slinging through Brooklyn with her big bro by picking up the Baby Morales Variant Cover by Rahzzah this May! Miles Morales: Spider-Man #18 is by writer Saladin Ahmed and artist Carmen Carnero.
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A/CA) Javi Garron Rated T In Shops: Feb 05, 2020 SRP: $3.99
INVASION AT BROOKLYN VISIONS!
• Miles’ journal has gone missing–you know, the one where he wrote his private thoughts about BEING SPIDER-MAN!!! • And it’s fallen into enemy hands! Does that have something to do with Miles’ high school under siege by the most monstrous goons he’s faced since CARNAGE? • You’re about to see more of Brooklyn Visions than ever–but is it for the last time?
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Ray-Anthony Heights (CA) Javi Garron Rated T In Shops: Jan 01, 2020 SRP: $3.99
Rematch: Spider-Man VS. the Ultimate Green Goblin!
• Miles is tracking the mysterious drug ULTIMATUM’S syndicate is selling to some and force-injecting into others! • But between protecting a new Morales at home and fighting academic probation, Miles’ attention has never been more scattered… • He’s about to lose something precious, right before a CRITICAL fight!
As if Spider-Man doesn’t have enough on his plate, he will now have to take on all the responsibilities and adventures that come with being a big brother! In today’s landmark issue of Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Miles welcomed his new baby sister, Billie Mariana Morales, giving the young hero yet another reason to protect the world as Spider-Man!
MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #13
Written by SALADIN AHMED Art by JAVIER GARRÓN, KEVIN LIBRANDA, and ALITHA E. MARTINEZ Colors by DAVID CURIEL and PROTOBUNKER
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A/CA) Javi Garron Rated T In Shops: Dec 11, 2019 SRP: $3.99
Spider-Man! Prowler! Come out to play-ay!
• It’s 13 miles from Washington Heights to Brooklyn, and Miles’ uncle Aaron is a wanted man. • Racing the clock, out of web-fluid – if they ever make it home, it’ll be by dint of their wits and fists. • CAN YOU DIG IT?!
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Javi Garron (CA) Ken Lashley Rated T In Shops: Nov 06, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Miles is caught in the middle of a war between Ultimatum and the old guard! • Which means he’s about to catch the hands of a monumental classic Spidey villain! • And the lives of more than one Morales might be on the line!
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Carlos Ig Guara (CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T In Shops: Oct 09, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Ultimatum is here and New York doesn’t know what hit it. • In chasing this mysterious man from a mysterious place, Miles finds himself in a VERY awkward situation involving his Uncle. • And when something huge happens, Miles finds himself with a dilemma that could threaten everything Miles holds dear.
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Javi Garron (CA) Mahmud Asrar Rated T In Shops: Sep 11, 2019 SRP: $4.99
SPIDER-SEMIQUINCENTENNIAL OR BIG 250th ANNIVERSARY ISSUE?
That’s right, it’s our 250th issue and it’s Miles Morales’ birthday! But YOU’RE getting all the gifts! A mystery dating back to Miles’ first appearance? Answered! A terrifying villain destined to become one of Miles’ greatest adversaries? Revealed! Special guests, like maybe Peter Parker: Spider-Man? YOU KNOW IT! All busting out of 25 pages by main series storytellers Saladin Ahmed and Javier Garr n, PLUS a bonus back-up by Ahmed and a special guest artist delving into the history of your new favorite character, STARLING! Your FOMO is well-founded! DON’T MISS IT!