The Triptych of Terror comes to The Last Comic Book on the Left
The fevered minds behind The Last Podcast on the Left, Marcus Parks, Henry Zebrowski, and Ben Kissel, have once more joined unholy forces with Z2 Comics for a third tome in the The Last Comic Book on the Left series. Overflowing with stories equally heretic and hilarious, this new anthology has ensnared a new batch of writers and artists to conjure more macabre and profane sequential art inspired by the podcast, featuring doomed descents into Norwegian Black Metal, the Andreasson Affair, the Hollow Moon, and the Edgewood Arsenal (among others).
What other degenerates have been recruited into this brochure of the wicked?
- Eliot Rahal (Amelia Aierwood: Basic Witch, Cheech & Chong’s Chronicles)
- Bob Fingerman (Minimum Wage, Beg the Question)
- Brennan Wagner (Blondie: Against the Odds)
- Jenna Cha (Black Stars Above)
- Grim Wilkins (Mirenda, Prophet)
- Maria Lovett (Faithless, Porcelain)
- Josh Simmons (Black River, Flayed Corpse)
- Bayard Morse (The Last Comic Book on the Left)
- Eryk Donovan (Heavy, Memetic)
- Jade Young
- Jensine Eckwall
In addition, Marcus Parks and Henry Zebrowski will step out from the bullpen to write their own stories in this new volume. Legendary creator Matt Wagner (Mage, Grendel) provides the cover art for the deluxe edition with repeat offender Bob Fingerman returning to provide cover art on the standard edition; Rob Schwager illustrated the hardback.
Like the first two volumes of The Last Comic Book on the Left, a series of prints will come bundled with deluxe editions of the book. Artists and subjects include:
- Maria Lovett, Vampires
- Rob Schwager, The Flatwoods Monster
- Jade Young, Curse of the Kelpie