DSTLRY has revealed eight new variant covers for Gone #1, an action-packed sci-fi adventure written, drawn, and colored by Eisner-Award winning creator Jock.
The cover artists and retailers are as follows:
- Cover G – Jock (Undressed); Forbidden Planet UK
- Cover I – Christian Ward; Bird City Comics
- Cover J – Ariela Kristantina (Full Color); The Comic Corner
- Cover L – Jason Shawn Alexander; El Rey Comics, The Comic Cupboard, and Hive Comics
- Cover M – Lee Garbett; The Comic Mint
- Cover O – Joëlle Jones; Rabbit Comics
- Cover P – Ariela Kristantina (Ink Wash); The Comic Corner
- Cover R – Jock (Interior); Bird City Comics
GONE spins out from Jock’s 8-page story “The Stowaway” from DSTLRY’s debut release The Devil’s Cut, and will feature an oversized, 48-page perfect bound issue.
On an impoverished and distant planet where menial workers scratch out a living resupplying starships, the best place to be is GONE…and that’s exactly where 13-year-old Abi wants to be. Along with her street-tough friends, Abi stows away on a colossal luxury space-liner, hoping for a better life. Unbeknownst to her, Abi’s “friends” are not who they seem, and she suddenly finds herself branded a saboteur as she desperately struggles to evade the ship’s deadly crew to stay alive! As the young heroine confronts betrayal, discovers her true allies, and fights against all odds, Abi will soon realize that nothing is farther away than…home.
Gone #1 is available to pre-order now and will be available to purchase at local comic shops on October 25.