Mark Millar and Jorge Jiménez team for Nemesis: Reloaded
Mark Millar will team with Jorge Jiménez for the upcoming sequel series, Nemesis: Reloaded. This five issue miniseries will launch in January 2023 from Image Comics.
Nemesis: Reloaded is a star-studded sequel series which will usher in an all-new, blood-drenched chapter for one of Millar’s most controversial—and popular—supervillain creations.
The world’s most evil comic book is back! Who is Nemesis, and why does this eccentric billionaire who dresses up in a mask and cape want to terrorize people instead of helping them? Isn’t that how this is supposed to go?
Nemesis: Reloaded #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, January 11:
- Cover A by Jorge Jiménez – Diamond Code NOV220089
- Cover B by Jorge Jiménez B&W variant – Diamond Code NOV220090
- Cover C by Steve McNiven – Diamond Code NOV220091
- Cover D by Frank Quitely – Diamond Code NOV220092
- Cover E by Fiona Staples – Diamond Code NOV220093
- Cover F blank – Diamond Code NOV220094