More Details on DC Ink and DC Zoom, Two New Graphic Novel Lines from DC Entertainment
Last night we brought the news that DC Entertainment would be launching two new graphic novel imprints, DC Ink and DC Zoom.
The new graphic novels line will be focused on young adult readers, DC Ink, and middle grade readers, DC Zoom.
We’ll see the first titles released in Fall 2018 and now have an even fuller list of what we’ll be seeing.
- Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass by Mariko Tamaki and Steve Pugh
- Mera by Danielle Paige
- DC Super Hero Girls: Search For Atlantis by Shea Fontana and Yancey Labat
Set to follow in 2019:
- Batman: Gotham High by Melissa de la Cruz
- Batman: Nightwalker – The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu
- Teen Titans by Kami Garcia
- Under the Moon: A Catwoman Tale by Lauren Myracle
- Wonder Woman: Tempest Tossed by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Batman Tales: Once Upon A Crime by Derek Fridolfs and Dustin Nguyen
- Batman: Overdrive by Shea Fontana
- Black Canary Ignite by Meg Cabot
- Dear Justice League by Michael Northrop
- Green Lantern: Legacy by Minh Lê
- Super Sons by Ridley Pearson
- Superman of Smallville by Art Baltazar and Franco
- Superman Smashes the Klan by Gene Luen Yang which will be released as periodicals first, then collected.