Dynamite Fantasy Featuring A Game of Thrones at Groupees to Benefit the CBLDF
Dynamite Entertainment has announced that Groupees will host the all-new “Dynamite Fantasy Featuring A Game of Thrones” comic book bundle promotion, allowing fans and curious newcomers to purchase over 30 digital Dynamite comics with “Pay What You Want” purchasing power. A portion of proceeds will be contributed to one of the industry’s most important charitable organizations, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund. The bundle promotion begins today, Thursday, April 21st, and runs through Wednesday, May 4th.
Through the Groupees program, customers can purchase a bundle of digital comic book and graphic novels for a price they decide, with a minimum contribution of $5.00. The full retail value of this bundle’s digital content — including work from such fan-favorite fantasy creators as George R.R. Martin, Sam Raimi, Marguerite Bennett, Ron Marz, and more — would be over $65.00 if purchased individually, but the Groupees “Pay What You Want” model allows Swords-and-Sorcery enthusiasts to pick up high-quality stories for a fraction of that price.
The “Dynamite Fantasy Featuring A Game of Thrones” bundle includes the following digital comic books:
- Adventures of Red Sonja #1-7, by Bruce Jones, Roy Thomas, Neal Adams, Esteban Maroto, Dick Giordano, and Frank Thorne
- Army of Darkness: The Movie Adaptation #1-3, by Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi, and John Bolton
- Blood Queen #1-6, by Troy Brownfield and Fritz Casas
- A Game Of Thrones #3-4, by George R.R. Martin, Daniel Abraham, and Tommy Patterson
- John Carter: Warlord of Mars #7-14, by Ron Marz, Ian Edgington, and Ariel Medel
- Pathfinder: Origins #1-3, by Erik Mona, James L. Sutter, F. Wesley Schneider, Tom Garcia, and Kevin Stokes
- Red Sonja (Vol. 3) #1-2, by Marguerite Bennett and Aneke
Part of the proceeds from the “Dynamite Fantasy Featuring A Game of Thrones” bundle will contribute to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of the First Amendment rights of the comics art form and its community of retailers, creators, publishers, librarians, and readers.