SDCC 2013: Monkeybrain Comics Enters Year 2 With New Titles!
Monkeybrain Comics entered it’s second year in early July. The upstart publisher kicked off the company with six titles from some talented and respected creators. Since then they’ve expanded to over a dozen titles and moved from just digital comics, to print as well.
Today at San Diego Comic-Con 2013, Monkeybrain is announcing a hole new slate of titles. And you can check out previews of each in a bit.
- AVERY FATBOTTOM: RENAISSANCE FAIR DETECTIVE #1, by Jen Vaughn, $.99, ages 15+
- CAPTAIN ULTIMATE #1, by Benjamin Baily, Joey Esposito, and Boykoesh, $.99, ages 9+
- DETECTOBOT #0, by Peter Timony and Bobby Timony, FREE, ages 12+
- DROPOUT #1, by Phil Hester and Tyler Walpole, $.99, ages 12+
- HEARTBREAKERS #1, by Anina Bennett and Paul Guinan, $.99, ages 15+
You can get more details on Monkeybrain and these new releases during their panel at San Diego Comic-Con!
Thursday, 7/18/13 8:00p.m.- 9:00p.m, Room 28DE
8:00-9:00PM Monkeybrain Comics Anniversary Celebration – Last year, Chris Roberson (Edison Rex) and Allison Baker (Co-Publisher) launched Monkeybrain Comics at Comic Con International. What has the digital comics imprint been up to in the meantime, and what’s in store for the year to come? Join Paul Guinan and Anina Bennett (Heartbreakers), Paul Tobin and Colleen Coover (Bandette), Jen Vaughn (Avery Fatbottom: Renaissance Fair Detective), Joey Esposito and Benjamin Bailey (Captain Ultimate), Bobby TImony (Detectobot)to find out. Room 28DE