Join Radical and Win!
JOIN RADICAL AND WIN
August 13th, 2010, Los Angeles, CA – Winning has never been easier thanks to Radical Publishing. Simply sign up and suggest your friends to become fans of Radical’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/radicalpublishing for a chance to unlock amazing prizes. For every milestone reached, winners will be selected at random, and that’s just one of the benefits of being a fan of Radical Publishing. For more information, simply go to www.facebook.com/radicalpublishing and become a fan.
- 10,000 Fans: 10 lucky people will win a TIME BOMB Poster and a copy of TIME BOMB #1 signed by Jimmy Palmiotti (Jonah Hex)
- 15,000 Fans: 50 lucky people will win an AFTER DARK poster signed by co-creators Antoine Fuqua (Training Day) and Wesley Snipes (Blade)
- 20,000 Fans: 5 lucky people will win a Radical T-shirt and 5 lucky people will win a Radical Publishing brand hat
- 25,000 Fans: 50 lucky people will win a THE LAST DAYS OF AMERICAN CRIME poster signed by Sam Worthington (Avatar) and creator Rick Remender (Punisher)
- 30,000 Fans: 5 lucky people will win an OBLIVION preview book signed by creator Joseph Kosinski (Tron: Legacy)
- 35,000 Fans: One lucky person will win an OBLIVION poster framed and signed by creator Joseph Kosinski, writer Arvid Nelson (Rex Mundi) and artist Andreé Wallin
- 40,000 Fans: One lucky person will win a TIME BOMB poster framed and signed by creators Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray (Jonah Hex) as well as artist Paul Gulacy
- 45,000 Fans: 5 lucky winners will win a one year subscription to Radical Publishing’s comics and graphic novels
- 50,000 Fans:
- One lucky winner will have their likeness and name in an upcoming Radical Publishing comic book
- Another lucky winner will win a FREE iPad
- All 50,000 Fans will receive a special e-comic
About Radical Publishing
Radical Publishing is founded by Barry Levine (producer for Hercules, Caliber, Freedom Formula, Shrapnel, Abattoir, Oblivion, The Last Days of American Crime, Legends, Damaged, Earp: Saints for Sinners and executive producer for the in-development Rex Mundi movie for Warner Bros., written by Jim Uhls and starring Johnny Depp) and entrepreneur Jesse Berger (executive producer for Hercules, Caliber, Freedom Formula, Shrapnel, Abattoir, Oblivion, The Last Days of American Crime, Legends, Damaged and Earp: Saints for Sinners).
For their quality and excellence in 2008, Radical Publishing was granted the Gem Award for “Best New Publisher of the Year” from Diamond Comic Distributors. Radical brings the best writing, storytelling, and fully painted cover and interior art to the global comic book market and currently has production deals with Spyglass Entertainment and Peter Berg’s Film 44 for Hercules, with Johnny Depp’s Infinitum Nihil for Caliber, New Regency and Bryan Singer’s Bad Hat Harry Productions for Freedom Formula, Ron Howard and Brian Grazer’s Imagine Entertainment for Legends, Dreamworks, Sam Raimi’s Star Road Entertainment and Mandeville Films for Earp: Saints for Sinners as well as Walt Disney Pictures for Oblivion. For more information, visit www.radicalpublishing.com.