DC Giving Away a Copy of Batman And Robin: Batman Reborn the Deluxe Edition on Twitter
DC announced a contest where you can win a copy of Batman and Robin: Batman Reborn deluxe edition through Twitter. The DC Nation twitter account will be asking a question about the book. If you’re one of the first 10 fans to answer correctly, you’ll get your hands on a pristine copy of the new collection.
The rules are below:
BATMAN AND ROBIN DELUXE EDITION giveaway Twitter Contest Official Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the contest, you must be among the first 10 people to tweet to @DC_NATION the correct answer to the question posted via the DC NATION Twitter feed to @DC_NATION that day. DC COMICS will release a question on Friday, 4/9.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and contractors (and their families) of DC COMICS or any of its affiliates are not eligible. Must be 13 year of age or older and a resident of the United States or Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: 10 prizes (one per winner) will be given out. Prizes will consist of a copy of BATMAN AND ROBIN DELUXE EDITION. Prize selection is at the discretion of the DC COMICS team.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The first 10 people to answer the question posted on the DC NATION Twitter feed and tweet the answer to @DC_NATION will win one of that day’s 10 signed copies of BATMAN AND ROBIN DELUXE EDITION.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified directly via direct message on Twitter. The winners are required to contact DC Comics via email (the address will be sent via direct message) to provide contact information (full name, email address and mailing address). Each winner has until midnight EST the following business day to claim his/her prize; if the prize goes unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winners consent to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of DC COMICS. DC COMICS reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. DC COMICS in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: DC COMICS is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, DC COMICS may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release DC COMICS from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.