Get a look at Robert Kirkman and Lorenzo De Felici’s Void Rivals #1
Skybound has unveiled a new look and the impressive slate of variant covers for Void Rivals #1, the debut issue of the hotly anticipated new comic book series from the iconic Oblivion Song team of Robert Kirkman and Lorenzo De Felici, along with colorist Matheus Lopes and letterer Rus Wooton.
The upcoming series will introduce an all-new shared universe with a surprise that readers will have to wait to uncover until the debut issue arrives in comic book shops on June 14, 2023.
In Void Rivals, war rages around the Sacred Ring, where the last remnants of two worlds have collapsed around a black hole in a never-ending war. However, when pilot Darak and his rival Solila both crash on a desolate planet, these two enemies must find a way to escape together. But are they alone on this strange planet? And what dark forces await that threaten the entire universe?
Void Rivals #1 (Diamond Codes listed below | $3.99) will feature a main cover by De Felici, along with an impressive lineup of variant covers by some of the top artists in the industry today that will reveal more about these new characters and their worlds.
The issue will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, June 14.
The full list of covers is below:
- Void Rivals #1 Cover A by Lorenzo De Felici (APR230038)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover B by Ethan Young (MAR238214)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover C (1:10 Copy Incentive) by Matteo Scalera (MAR238215)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover D (1:25 Copy Incentive) by Karen S. Darboe (MAR238216)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover E (1:50 Copy Incentive) by Jim Cheung & Jay David Ramos (MAR238217)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover F (Blank Sketch Cover) (MAR238218)
- Void Rivals #1 Cover G (1:100 Copy Incentive) by Daniel Warren Johnson (MAR238219). Note: This is a Spoiler Variant, and Skybound will not reveal the cover art until the release of Void Rivals #1 on June 14, 2023.