GEN Manga Entertainment has released some of their plans for 2013. One Is Enough is now available in a new complete graphic novel. Matsumoto-kun is just about to turn sixteen when he accidentally bumps into and injures his mysterious high school senpai, Mizushima-kun. Now, he is bound to make it up to him, but the lines aren’t clear on just how far this new angst filled steamy relationship will go.”
GEN Manga is welcoming 2013 with exciting new publishing plans. This year GEN will release a complete list of graphic novels as well as launch a new monthly Korean manhwa indie magazine. All new graphic novels with all new content along with the return of existing titles with new artwork and new chapters, too!
Here is their release schedule:
- Starting in January 2013, GEN Manga will release one-shot graphic novels throughout the year (otherwise known in Japan as “tankobon”) each novel will introduce a new story or an existing story with additional new artwork and new chapters!!!
- Also, be sure to be on the lookout for the new monthly Korean indie mahnwa magazine called GEN Manhwa. (Issue #1 scheduled for Feb. 2013)
- As GEN Manga scours Japan for new and underground doujin manga artists, it will be taking a break from its usual Japanese manga monthly anthology in 2013, but is excited to introduce their new monthly Korean indie magazine, GEN Manhwa. GEN Manga will return with all new GEN manga monthly in 2014!
- Current GEN Manga subscribers will have complete access to all 2013 GEN Manga graphic novels, their current archive of back issues, and, as usual, will have continued access to GEN Manga in 2014.
- All subscribers will be able to join GEN Manhwa as a monthly subscriber and new subscribers may purchase digital copies of each 2013 GEN Manga graphic novel released. (The best of both worlds; choose your path wisely!)
- Readers can also find GEN and One is Enough available through Diamond Comic Distributors,iTunes, the free Comic+ app, and wherever fine books are sold!
Looks like an exciting year for manga fans!