Dynamite Entertainment is working with CGC Comics to arrange for an exclusive Signature Series graded option for the upcoming Darkwing Duck #1 1:250 Retailer Incentive cover signed by writer Amanda Deibert. Retailers are able to order this ultra-rare variant based on orders placed through Final Order Cutoff. This variant features art by George Kambadais.
Each signed copy of this ultra-limited edition of Disney’s Darkwing Duck #1 will ship with a CGC Certificate of Authenticity that allows buyers to have their copies graded and returned with a yellow CGC SIGNATURE SERIES LABEL. Any fees associated with grading remains the responsibility of the customer.
CGC will have an authorized witness at the signing with Deibert, and to further protect the authenticity and security of each signature, advanced measures have been taken so the COA cannot be replicated.
If the retailer or a customer wish you have the book graded, in order to receive a Signature Series grade the following instructions MUST be followed:
- Become a CGC member if you are currently not.
- Email the Signature Series team that you will be submitting your signed Darkwing Duck #1 1:250 Retailer Incentive with COA to CGC. They will supply you with a simple form to fill out.
- Get your copy or copies ready for shipment. IMPORTANT: keep the COA and Darkwing Duck #1 submitted for signing together. The COA MUST be present to receive a CGC Signature Series grade. Don’t forget to add the form from the Signature Series team!
- On the outside of your shipping box put the initials A D on all sides.
- Ship directly to the Signature Series team’s attention.
ATTN: Signature Series
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240
All copies must be received by the Signature Series team no more than 30 days after you receive them.
Each copy of the Darkwing Duck #1 limited quantity Signed 1:250 Retailer Incentive variant will be bagged and boarded and individually signed by writer Amanda Deibert.
This title is available for order now with the Diamond item code NOV220579.
These copies will be shipped as close to the release date of the regular Darkwing Duck #1 as possible. They will be packed for return shipping with the utmost care to help ensure that they arrive without damage, but Dynamite cannot guarantee any grade. Because we cannot guarantee that shipping damages will not occur in transit, there will be an opportunity for retailers to submit photo evidence of significantly damaged copies to their Diamond Customer Service representative at which point, Dynamite will make every attempt to make sure retailers are satisfied with their copies.
Each copy of the Darkwing Duck #1 1:250 Retailer Incentive variant will have its own unique number, and will be strictly limited to qualifying orders. This variant will be on Final Order Cutoff on December 5.