What’s the Furthest Place From Here? Deluxe Edition #1 Gets an Encore Pressing
The much lauded 4 Kids Walk into a Bank creative team of Matthew Rosenberg and Tyler Boss have exceeded all sales projections by a windfall with orders topping 95,000 for the upcoming What’s the Furthest Place From Here? Image will send the sought-after What’s the Furthest Place From Here? Deluxe Edition #1 with vinyl release back to print for an encore pressing in response to unprecedented order activity and vinyl allocations. Fans should contact their local comic shop and pre-order one of these coveted editions—repressing of which will land in stores on Wednesday, February 2, 2022—post haste.
Each issue of the What’s the Furthest Place From Here series will have a Deluxe Edition which will come with an exclusive vinyl single featuring all-new music. These singles will be pressed in limited quantities, with comic shops as the exclusive source for securing a copy. The deluxe editions will feature songs from Blake Schwarzenbach of Jawbreaker and Jets to Brazil, and Joyce Manor among others.
In What’s the Furthest Place From Here? the world has ended. Now all that remains are gangs of children living among the ruins. But Sid believes there must be something more out there. When she disappears into the wastelands her gang will risk everything to bring her home. A story about the things that matter most: Your survival, your loved ones, and your record collection.
On sale in early 2022:
- What’s the Furthest Place From Here? Deluxe Edition #1 with vinyl second printing – Diamond Code AUG218745
On sale Wednesday, November 10, 2021:
- Cover A Boss – Diamond Code SEP210037
- Cover B Martin – Diamond Code SEP210038
- Cover C Young – Diamond Code SEP210039
- Cover D Bendis – Diamond Code SEP210040
- Cover E 1:25 copy incentive – Diamond Code SEP210041
- Cover F 1:50 copy incentive – Diamond Code SEP210042
- Cover G 1:75 copy incentive – Diamond Code SEP210043
- Cover H 1:100 copy incentive – Diamond Code SEP210044