A Turf War Among Wizards Breaks Out in the Sequel to The Magic Order
Bestselling writer and producer Mark Millar returns to the magical world he created as a live-action Netflix series to release the second volume in the comic book adaptation. Olivier Coipel was drafted in to draw the first volume in this five-book set and delivered one of the best jobs of his career. Now legendary artist Stuart Immonen is in the chair for the much-anticipated sequel. The Magic Order 2 #1 will launch this October from Image Comics.
In this new story arc, a magical turf war like you’ve never seen before! The London chapter of the Magic Order has entered the scene, and these tough Guy Ritchie-style gangsters have a problem with the Eastern European Warlocks moving into their territory. Can new leader Cordelia Moonstone keep the peace?
The Magic Order 2 #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 27:
- Cover A Immonen – Diamond Code AUG210027
- Cover B Immonen B&W – Diamond Code AUG210028
- Cover C Tocchini – Diamond Code AUG210029
- Cover D Yildirim – Diamond Code AUG210030
- Cover E blank cover – Diamond Code AUG210031
- Cover F 1:10 copy incentive Chiarello – Diamond Code AUG210032