Brian Haberlin and Geirrod Van Dyke’s Hellcop Returns in October
Beloved ’90s classic Hellcop by Brian Haberlin and Geirrod Van Dyke will return to shelves—alongside a 3D special edition with 3D glasses included—this October from Image Comics.
When mankind first broke through the walls between dimensions, nothing could have prepared them for what they would find in Known Reality Plane 1301-A: it was Hell. Literally. A covert security force was quickly assembled to patrol the Hellplane and ensure that none of the nastier denizens made their way Earthside. They were dubbed the Pan-Dimensional Security Corps. The Hellcops.
Readers can celebrate the Halloween holiday with a 3D version of Hellcop #1 available too that will include an exclusive Halloween-themed cover and a lovingly rendered full-color 3D interior. The 3D version of the comic will be bagged with 3D glasses.
Hellcop #1 will both be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 20:
- Cover A Haberlin & Van Dyke – Diamond Code AUG210016
- Cover B Haberlin & Van Dyke – Diamond Code AUG210017
- Cover C Haberlin & Van Dyke – Diamond Code AUG210018
- Cover D blank cover – Diamond Code AUG210019
- Cover E 1:10 copy incentive Haberlin & Van Dyke – Diamond Code AUG210020
- Cover F 1:50 copy incentive Haberlin Raw – Diamond Code AUG210021
- Halloween 3D Special – Diamond Code AUG210022