The Black Order Invades Marvel Future Fight in May Update
Netmarble’s popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight brings a suite of Thanos-themed content to players, along with other in-game improvements and enhancements that await players.
The Children of Thanos receive all new armor, as the ‘Dark Obsidian Armor’ uniforms for Proxima Midnight, Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw and Supergiant, are available to collect. Today’s update also introduces the Guided Quest mode, in which lower-level player Agents have access to special missions that, when completed, will earn rewards used to upgrade certain characters and obtain upto 10ea Tier-2 characters.
Other changes to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- The World Boss Supergiant’s Ultimate level is added
- Players can now earn Hero EXP when clearing normal difficulty Story Missions
- Proxima Midnight can now be upgraded to Tier-3 and has new Ultimate Skill
- The ‘Realize Potential’ function has been added for six characters including: Supergiant, Goliath, Killmonger, Ulysses Klaw, Whiplash and Yellowjacket
- The ‘Awaken Potential’ function has been added for Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive and Supergiant