Netmarble’s latest update for the popular mobile game MARVEL Future Fight brings an all-new update to the game inspired by the Damnation comic book storyline. The update brings new characters, uniforms, and an Extreme mode added to the Danger Room and Alliance Battles alongside other in-game updates.
Damnation tells the tale of Mephisto’s conquest of Las Vegas, transforming the City of Sin into his personal hellscape. After Doctor Strange is captured, a new group of heroes gather to rescue the Sorcerer Supreme and free the city. Two new characters, the Spider-Man clone known as the Scarlet Spider,and Morbius, the living vampire, have been added to the game. New uniforms, including a Space Suit uniform for Doctor Strange, a Damnation uniform for Dormammu, a Mr. Knight uniform for Moon Knight, and an Avengers uniform for Blade are also available for players to collect.
Today’s update also includes a new Extreme mode added to the Danger Room. In Extreme mode, Agents play with their own Hero, reflecting both Hero and item stats. Only Tier-3 and Transcend Potential Heroes can be selected, but it can be the same Hero as other players. An extra rating system has also been added for Extreme mode only.
Other additions to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Dormammu can now be upgraded to Tier-3 and has new ultimate skills
- The ‘Awaken Potential’ has been unlocked for Morbius, Moon Knight and Elsa Bloodstone and new Awaken skills have also been added
- The ‘Realize Potential’ has been unlocked for Scarlet Spider, Morbius, Blade, Elsa Bloodstone, Moon Knight, Dormammu and Iron Fist
- The ‘Alliance Battle Extreme’ has added New Frost Beasts along with new stages featuring different strategy elements that are updated weekly
- Improved ‘Hero Selection Improvement’ that allows players to check a selected hero’s main information, and a Role Icon to easily understand the character’s role