ComiXology has Marvel, DC, Manga, and More in Digital Comics for You Today
There’s always new digital comics for you on comiXology and they have over a dozen new ones to check out today! There’s Storm from Marvel, Aquaman and Batman from DC, manga, and more for you to get.
- Islandia Vol. 3: The Legacy of the Sorcerer – Jacques is dead, burned at the stake for sorcery by terrified villagers. The truth, however, is that Jacques never existed, and was merely the reincarnation of all-powerful Icelandic sorcerer Grimu. His soul, freed at the moment of his second death, has possessed the local magistrate, and his thirst for vengeance makes him commit terrible deeds. The island’s authorities are after him, though, and far worse than that: God himself has turned his eye towards the man who defies him …
- Lucky Luke Vol. 74: The Klondike – Gold has been found in the Klondike, a remote region in the Canadian far north! Jasper, the manservant of ‘Tenderfoot’ Waldo, went to try his luck … and vanished. Worried about his man, Waldo calls upon his old friend Lucky Luke. The two men will have to make the dangerous trip to the Klondike, only to face all those who, in that desolate, inhospitable land, will stop at nothing in order to fleece their fellow man.
- The Route 66 List Vol. 5: California – Rob’s found his father, alive and moderately well after four years of physical and mental torture. But the happy reunion is cut short when the Clown makes contact with them. Unexpectedly, it’s to offer them a deal: Alex will do one last job for him, then father and son can go, free and with the assurance of never being bothered by the KGB again. Inevitably, no one really believes the offer, and the last round of a deadly game begins…
- Thorgal Vol. 23: Thor’s Shield – Jolan and his new companions have arrived safely in Manthor’s home. However, harmony isn’t the word yet, and the instructions from their new master don’t help: their next task can only be accomplished if all five of them work together to open a magical gate, but once they’re past that obstacle, only one of them can become the Chosen one – and that by stealing no less than Thor’s own shield! Can any of them even do it on their own?
- Aquaman: Deep Dives #5 – In order to rescue King Noble, Aquaman and the Sea Devils must take on…the Trench!
- Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020-) #4 – Batman and Batgirl don’t trust Deathstroke and his claims, but Robin however is all for teaming up with the mercenary. The Bat Family will have to figure out where they stand quick when Firefly returns and starts torching the Gotham Museum of Natural History!
Harlequin/SB Creative Corp.
- Follow That Groom! – Finally free from her overprotective father, Eden craves a change from her life as an uptight librarian. That’s why I need to go on an adventure! So Eden drives off with a heart full of expectation. Suddenly a man in a tuxedo appears in the road. “Please get me out of here,” he begs. Not only are people chasing after him and hurling insults, they are throwing rice and flowers, as well. What a perfect start to an adventure! Eden asks the man, Riley, to take over driving and he brings them to the hotel he runs. Now she must pretend to be his blushing bride!
- Her Forgotten Husband – Samantha is shocked to find a man by her bed when she wakes up in the hospital. What a handsome and gentle man… But who is he? Where am I? Samantha discovers that she has amnesia due to a car accident and the handsome man is Garrick Randall, her husband and the father of her unborn child! However, she has no memory of their past as lovers… They are married, but for Samantha, they’ve never even kissed before…
- Husband Material – Since her husband’s death, Rose has been living quietly in a small town. One day the handsome lawyer Sam Horton appears in her neighborhood and disrupts her peaceful life. Even though he treats her like a child and pesters her, Rose can’t help but be drawn to him and his daughter. Still, haunted by her past marriage, she tries to push Sam away. However, unbeknownst to Rose, Sam isn’t interested in her only out of attraction. He’s on a secret mission…
- The Playboy In Pursuit – Traumatized by the betrayal of her ex-husband, Lucille doesn’t trust men anymore. She doesn’t want another partner if it means going through an experience like that again. Then one day at work she meets Val Seymour, a famous dancer and notorious playboy. Though he’s Lucille’s client, he looks at her as if she’s prey. Then he asks her out to dinner! Does he think he can have his way with any woman? Even though she’s flustered by Val’s dangerous appeal, she agrees to have dinner with him…
- A Baby To Save Their Marriage Vol. 2: Tycoons in a Million – Addison’s marriage is at a crossroads. Her once-loving husband, Caleb, has become a workaholic who neglects his family in favor of amassing more and more wealth. After spending a long time at a loss, Addison decides to stake the survival of her marriage on one vacation. Seeing her husband playing with their son against such gorgeous scenery reassures Addison, but another problem remains: a new life is growing inside her…and Caleb has always said they don’t need a second child. How can she tell him? And how can they return to days filled with love?
- Hulk vs. The Marvel Universe – Before WORLD WAR HULK, before PLANET HULK, the Green Goliath spent years fighting the finest the Marvel Universe has to offer! Hulk vs. the Thing! Hulk vs. Thor! Hulk vs. the Silver Surfer, Wolverine and more! Whether facing a tag-team match from the Fantastic Four and the Avengers or going one-and-one against Spider-Man and Daredevil, the Incredible Hulk’s the strongest one there is no matter who his opponents are! Also featuring the X-Men, S.H.I.E.L.D. and Fin Fang Foom!
- The Three Musketeers – “One for all, and all for one!” It is the most famous battle cry in all of literature—for it heralds and celebrates, nay, trumpets the fabulous friendship of four of the most legendary swashbucklers ever dreamed of: Athos—Porthos—Aramis—and brash young d’Artagnan! Their adventures are legion, and the stuff of legend: d’Artagnan challenged to a duel by three famed Musketeers on his first day in Paris—the mad ride to the coast and the voyage to London to save the honor of the Queen of France—the macabre menace and poisonous schemes of the mysterious femme fatale known only as “Milady”!
- Storm – The epic, untold love story between Marvel’s two pre-eminent black super heroes – Storm and the Black Panther – is finally told, as only New York Times best-selling author Eric Jerome Dickey can do it! An orphaned street urchin, living by her wits on the unforgiving plains of Africa, struggles to harness her slowly developing mutant powers. A warrior Prince, embarking on his rite of passage as he ponders the great responsibility in his future. And a crew of ruthless mercenaries who’ll stop at nothing to capture an elusive creature of legend: the fabled wind-rider. What sparks occur when their paths intersect? Don’t miss out on this prelude to the wedding of Storm and the Black Panther!
- Terror, Inc. – Meet Mr. Terror – he’s dapper, he’s charming, he owns and operates his own VERY successful business…and, oh yeah, he’s fifteen and a half centuries old and rotting fast. Doomed to decompose for all eternity, Terror forever replaces his festering limbs with fresh parts. The curse keeps him alive, but it’s what’s left of his twelfth-century sweetheart – encased in enchanted metal and serving as his right arm – that keeps him honest. Today, Terror runs a high-stakes private eye firm – espionage, investigations and assassinations for the extremely rich and extremely powerful. But after eliminating who he was told was a very bad guy, with extreme prejudice and in his own inimitable idiom, Terror learns he’s been had – he’s just murdered a major government intelligence chief. Now, with the feds on his rancid tail and whoever set him up looking to tie their loose ends, Terror’s on the run to clear his name and bring down the real bad guys. But the killers know exactly who they’re dealing with, and they aren’t making it easy for him…
- The Hood – With a pregnant girlfriend, a demanding mistress, and an institutionalized mother to care for, 19-year-old Parker Robbins can barely make ends meet. So when the small time crook finds mystical apparel that grants him strange powers, he decides to forgo organized crime for the more prestigious and financially rewarding world of costumed villainy. Collecting the critically acclaimed six-issue limited series!