The Punisher Season 2 w. Jay Edidin & Tea Fougner: Marvel X-Perts. Listen to the Podcast on Demand
Jay Edidin is half of the podcast Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men (“because it’s about time someone did”). He writes comics, short fiction, and narrative nonfiction; and edits comics, transmedia, and genre fiction. Jay was named comicbook.com‘s 2017 Comics Person of the Year for his investigative coverage of harassment issues at D.C. Comics and his work to foster diversity and inclusion in comics culture.
Tea Fougner is the Editorial Director for Comics at King Features Syndicate. When she’s not reading comics for work, she’s reading comics for fun, drawing comics, dressing up as comic book characters, or watching comic adaptations on television.
Graphic Policy (& guests) loved Netflix Punisher S1. Now here’s our take on Season 2…
- Joker and Harley Quinn, Netflix style
- Which Wolverine sidekick is Amy?
- The Skull Vs The Mask
- When You Name Your Episode After Batman: The Killing Joke
- How Punisher shops for hot dog rolls
- Comparisons to Mrs. Dalloway and Assault on Precinct 13
- “Curtis deserves better than the universe he’s stuck in, or any of the people he interacts with.”
- Punisher comics recommendations and warnings