Miles Morales The Web Slinger From Brooklyn Joins the One:12 Collective
Although many associate the name Peter Parker with Spider-Man, the hero’s mantle was taken up by Miles Morales in Ultimate Fallout #44. Following the death of Peter Parker, the teen Morales became Spider-Man after gaining powers similar to those of the original Spider-Man, which were derived from the bite of a spider genetically engineered by Spider-Man’s nemesis Norman Osborn in an attempt to duplicate those abilities.
The Miles Morales Spider-Man joins the One:12 Collective with a comprehensively detailed outfit featuring the unique design and colors worn by the character.
This limited edition Mezco Summer Exclusive is only available via our website and at the Mezco SDCC booth # 3445— while supplies last.
The One:12 Collective Summer Exclusive figure features:
• Detailed head portrait
• One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
• Hand painted authentic detailing
• Over 16cm tall
• Six (6) interchangeable hands including
– One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
– One (1) pair of web-shooting hands (L & R)
– One (1) posing hand (R)
– One (1) wall-crawling hand (L)
– Five (5) Weblines that loop over the figure’s wrists for posing
• Acrylic eye lenses
• Spandex outfit with web detail and spider insignia
• One (1) of webline style A
• One (1) of webline style B
• One (1) of webline style C
• One (1) of webline style D
• One posable webline
• One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
• One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Spider-Man Miles Morales Summer Exclusive figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.