2013 Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest on Sunday, September 8
This year, StylinOnline.com is bringing more than their “Tower of T-shirts” to the Baltimore Comic-Con — they’re sponsoring the highly-demanded and hugely popular Annual Costume Contest, expanding on the number and range of prizes and awards to participants.
The Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest is one of the most popular events at the show, attracting fans from far and wide who come to dress up as their favorite characters, show off their hard work in creating fantastic-looking costumes, or to observe and/or photograph costumed attendees — just look at our Facebook photos sections to see where the volume of photos are!
New to this year’s costume contest is the MC, Joe Bronzi. Joe is a Long Island comedian, working professionally for 15 years. He headlines “A” rooms all over North America like Zanies, Hilarities, the Absolutes in Canada, the Comedy Works, and Wiseguys. He’s worked regularly for four cruise lines, and is a favorite at casinos like the Borgata, Tropicana, MGM, Mohegan Sun, and Turning Stone. Joe will be hosting the contest as Baltimore Comic-Con cosplay participants compete for fabulous cash and prizes!
2013’s adult prize packages include:
- Overall Best Costume
- $1000 Grand Prize in Cash
- Prizes in each of the streamlined Adult Men and Adult Women categories:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Plac
- Group category (winning groups divide prize amount between members)
- $200 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- Fan-Favorite as voted on by those in attendance for the Costume Contest:
- $150 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate
- Kids Prizes in each of the Newborn to Age 11 and Age 12 to Age 17 categories:
- $75 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 1st Place
- $50 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 2nd Place
- $20 StylinOnline.com Gift Certificate for 3rd Place
Each winner will also receive free admittance to the Baltimore Comic-Con in 2014!
Register to join the contest at booth #2805! Adult Categories have a $5 entry fee per person and, as always, kids up to age 17 can enter the costume contest for free!
Please join us Sunday, September 8th at 1:00pm as StylinOnline.com proudly presents the annual Baltimore Comic-Con Costume Contest!!
Stylinonline.com is the Premier Pop Culture Clothing Superstore on the web. With such a great selection, it is easy to pick something out to show your true passion from super-heroes, TV, or the latest movies on a t-shirt, hat, hoodie, or even a singing Soft Kitty! So stop by and see Stylinonline.com’s Tower of T-shirts at the Baltimore Comic-Con or online anytime and come help them support all of the Costume Contest winners!