Stan Lee’s Kids Universe Day is February 2
1821 Comics, comic legend Stan Lee and his company POW! Entertainment are teaming up for Stan Lee’s Kids Universe Day, an event in Los Angeles on February 2 for kids celebrating the first properties from 1821 Comics, Stan Lee and POW!’s new family-friendly publishing imprint Stan Lee’s Kids Universe which include Digital E-Books, books and games for multiple platforms. The children participating in Stan Lee’s Kids Universe Day will get an exclusive sneak preview of the new line of family friendly properties and will engage in a variety of fun activities.
Stan Lee’s Kids Universe Day will take place on Saturday, February 2, 2013 at Giggles N’ Hugs in Century City, and will include invited children and their parents.
Stan Lee’s Kids Universe Day is scheduled to feature the following activities*:
- A book reading session for the kids with Stan Lee, where he will be giving out signed copies of books from the new imprint.
- Lunch and games with characters from the Stan Lee’s Kids Universe.
- Playtime with rescued animals.
- Arts and craft sessions for the kids.
* Activities at STAN LEE’S KIDS UNIVERSE DAY are subject to change.