The Amazing Spider-Man: Red Goblin collects the end of writer Dan Slott‘s run on Spider-Man and features the showdown between Spider-Man and Red Goblin!
The collection features Amazing Spider-Man #794-801
Story: Dan Slott, Christos Gage Art: Stuart Immonen, Mike Hawthorne, Nick Bradshaw, Humberto Ramos, Giuseppe Camuncoli, Marcos Martin Ink: Wade Von Grawbadger, Terry Pallot, Cam Smith, Nick Bradshaw, Victor Olazaba, Cam Smith, Marcos Martin Color: Marte Gracia, Erick Arciniega, Edgar Delgado, Java Tartaglia, Muntsa Vincente Letterer: Joe Caramagna
Get your copy in comic shops now and book stores on November 12! To find a comic shop near you, visit www.comicshoplocator.com or call 1-888-comicbook or digitally and online with the links below.
Marvel provided Graphic Policy with a FREE copy for review This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, we’ll receive a percentage of the sale. Graphic Policy does purchase items from this site. Making purchases through these links helps support the site
(W) Christos Gage (A/CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T+ In Shops: Oct 30, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Otto Octavius has faced certain death and emerged the victor – it just meant someone else had to lose. • But the Superior Spider-Man has learned to care for others more than himself–and Spider-Norman Osborne of Earth-44145 won’t be satisfied until blood is spilled. Whose will it be? • The events of this issue will change Superior Spider-Man…permanently.
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Carlos Ig Guara (CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T In Shops: Oct 09, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Ultimatum is here and New York doesn’t know what hit it. • In chasing this mysterious man from a mysterious place, Miles finds himself in a VERY awkward situation involving his Uncle. • And when something huge happens, Miles finds himself with a dilemma that could threaten everything Miles holds dear.
BOOM! Studios has announced a brand new graphic novel Happiness Will Follow from Eisner and Harvey Award-nominated cartoonist Mike Hawthorne as he tells the true and tragic story of enduring abuse and discovering a love of art that helped him to build the home he never had in this graphic memoir about family, survival, and what it means to be Puerto Rican in America.
Mike Hawthorne’s mother, Blanca Otero, was a proud though atypical Puerto Rican woman from Santurce, San Juan who moved to the mainland, where she became a single mother and struggled to raise her son alone in New York City, a place that tormented them both with its unforgiving nature. But when Mike falls victim to a death curse—a haunting sign of the old country that his mother could never truly escape—she begins a series of events that drive him away from her both physically and emotionally, leaving him to grapple with his complicated relationships with his mother, identity, and heritage.
Happiness Will Followwill be available in May 2020.
(W) Christos Gage (A/CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 25, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Otto Octavius, the Superior Spider-Man, saved San Francisco several times, defeated Terrax and Master Pandemonium and has built quite a life for himself. • Sadly, the Spider-Powered Norman Osborn from SPIDER-GEDDON has arrived to destroy it all. • Does Otto stand a chance of stopping him? Does he stand a chance at LIVING THROUGH this?!
(W) Christos Gage (A/CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T+ In Shops: Aug 21, 2019 SRP: $3.99
• Otto Octavius is the Superior Spider-Man, yes? • Norman Osborn, the Spider-Man of Earth-44145 you met in SPIDER-GEDDON, begs to differ…and has some very creative ways to prove his superiority. • The least predictable comic on the stands finds even more ways to surprise you AND Otto.
(W) Christos Gage (A/CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T+ In Shops: Jul 17, 2019 SRP: $3.99
After saving the citizens of San Francisco from the worst of THE WAR OF THE REALMS, the Superior Spider-Man is the toast of the town! The key to the city! A ticker-tape parade! Adoration of the masses! That should make him feel good, right? Whatever he’s feeling, he should treasure it, because someone very dangerous is coming for him…
(W) Christos Gage (A) Lan Medina (CA) Mike Hawthorne Rated T In Shops: Jun 26, 2019 SRP: $3.99
WAR OF THE REALMS TIE-IN!
• Otto Octavius and Quentin Quire – BFFs! • With America Chavez as the power, transportation and…well…only real hero, can Superior Spider-Man and the West Coast Avengers help turn the tide against Malekith and his forces?
(W) Matthew Rosenberg (A) Giuseppe Camuncoli, Luke Ross, More (CA) Walter Simonson Rated T In Shops: May 29, 2019 SRP: $5.99
THE ALL-NEW NEXT ISSUE TO THE ORIGINAL MARVEL STAR WARS SERIES!
A long time ago on a spinner rack far, far away…STAR WARS comics were a LOT different than they are now! With wild and intricately plotted storylines, MARVEL’s historic original run introduced an array of unique heroes and villains to play alongside GEORGE LUCAS’s incredibly popular science-fantasy characters. In celebration of MARVEL’S 80TH ANNIVERSARY, this Legends-era sequel to legendary comic book writer Archie Goodwin’s “Crimson Forever” reunites HAN SOLO, LUKE SKYWALKER, PRINCESS LEIA, CHEWBACCA, C-3PO and R2-D2 with JAXXON, AMAIZA FOXTRAIN, DOMINA TAGGE and VALANCE THE HUNTER in a galaxy-threatening, nostalgic roller coaster! STRAP YOURSELVES IN!
(W) Christos Gage (A) Mike Hawthorne (CA) Travis Charest Rated T In Shops: May 29, 2019 SRP: $3.99
SUPER OTTO MAGIC CONTINUES!
• Doctor Strange and Superior Spider-Man have to team up to save Otto’s new love from a horrific possession courtesy of Master Pandemonium. • But, as with EVERYTHING with Otto Octavius, this is not your typical team-up and will turn the whole “heroes fight, then heroes team up” trope on its head. • Don’t miss the latest installment of the most surprising comic on the stands!!!