Rub some sunscreen on your circuits, because DC’s favorite cyborgs are hitting the beach in DC Cybernetic Summer on July 28! In this sizzling summertime anthology special, Harley Quinn and Sy Borgman conquer a truly titanic water slide, Cyborg, Superman, and Cyborg Superman find it difficult to have a conversation, much less a fight, and Batman tries everything to escape a summer cookout—even taking on the omnipotent Brother Eye and his newly infectious O.M.A.C.s!
And it’s not just the cyborgs hitting the surf! Flashes from across the multiverse gather for a race to claim the fastest flash in the multiverse! Mercury Flash from Earth-44 is out to win it all this year, the only person standing in his way is…Barry Allen! And Red Tornado’s on a camping trip with his wife Kathy and his daughter Traya, but he’s distracted by Justice League matters! When a threat emerges, will Red Tornado be able to protect his family?
All these and more sunburnt stories that are worth getting sand in your motherboard for!
- Red Tornado in “Summer Camp” by Stephanie Phillips and Leila del Duca
- Cyborg, Superman, and Cyborg Superman in “Catfish Crisis” by Stuart Moore and Cully Hamner
- Superboy, starring the Legion of Super-Heroes, in “Summer Lovin’” by Liz Erickson and Nik Virella
- Batman, O.M.A.C. and Brother Eye in “The Limits of Control” by Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman
- Robot Man in “The Summer Blues” by Max Bemis and Greg Smallwood
- Harley Quinn and Sy Borgman in “Splish Splash Special” by Che Grayson and Marguerite Sauvage
- Booster Gold, Blue Beetle and Skeets in “The Boys of Summer” by Heath Corson and Scott Koblish
- Mercury Flash in “The Speedster Games” by Joshua Williamson and David Lafuente
- Midnighter, Apollo, Monsieur Mallah and The Brain in “Out There” by Steve Orlando and Paul Pelletier
- Platinum and Wonder Woman in “Fandom” by Andrew Constant and Nicola Scott
DC Cybernetic Summer is an 80-page, Prestige format one-shot on sale at comic book stores and participating online retailers on July 28 with a cover by Dan Mora.