This November, Uncanny X-Men returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of Uncanny X-Men #1, Marvel has revealed a new variant cover from superstar artist John Tyler Christopher!
Uncanny X-Men #1 is by Kelly Thompson, Ed Brisson, and Matthew Rosenberg with art by Mahmud Asrar, Mark Bagley, and Mirko Colak. Featuring a cover by Leinil Francis Yu, the comic comes to shelves November 14, 2018.
This summer, Marvel is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Captain Marvel’s alter ego Carol Danvers with variant covers showing how everyone’s favorite high-flying super hero has evolved throughout the years!
Look for Marvel’s Carol Danvers variant covers on these select titles:
- Avengers #4 by Kate Niemczyk with colors by Morry Hollowell
- Black Panther #3 by Paul Renaud
- Doctor Strange #3 by Ema Lupacchino with colors by Jason Keith
- Immortal Hulk #3 by Mahmud Asrar with colors by Edgar Delgado
- Thor #3 by John Tyler Christopher
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 5 variant covers, coming to comic shops this July!
Story: Mike Costa
Art: Mark Bagley
Ink: Scott Hanna
Color: Dono Sanchez-Almara
Letterer: VC’s Clayton Cowles
Cover: Ryan Stegman, Morry Hollowell
Venom 30th Anniversary Variant Cover: John Tyler Christopher
Executive Editor: Nick Lowe
Editor: Devin Lewis
Assistant Editor: Tom Groneman
In Shops: Apr 04, 2018
THE NATIVITY Part 1
• EDDIE BROCK, together with his symbiote partner, is VENOM! But just when things seemed like they were going back to normal, Eddie learns a terrible truth: the symbiote has been keeping a secret from him.
• And after years together, this is the one secret that their relationship might not bounce back from…
• The march to Venom’s 30th Anniversary starts HERE!
In preparation for Venom’s 30th anniversary, get ready for 20 key moments showcasing the symbiote’s epic history. These anniversary covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more!
- All-New Wolverine #33 by Dustin Weaver
- Amazing Spider-Man #798 by Terry and Rachel Dodson
- Avengers #687 by Jamal Campbell
- Black Panther #172 by Greg Horn
- Captain America #700 by Mark Bagley
- Daredevil #601 by Ramon Perez
- Doctor Strange #388 by Chris Stevens
- Infinity Countdown #2 by Ron Lim
- Invincible Iron Man #599 by Akcho
- Marvel Two-In-One #5 by Dave Johnson
- The Mighty Thor #706 by Mark Bagley
- New Mutants #2 by Bengal
- Old Man Logan #38 by Greg Smallwood
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #303 by Rob Liefeld
- Thanos #18 by Mike Perkins
- Venom #164 by John Tyler Christopher
- Weapon H #2 by Mike Mayhew
- X-Men: Blue #25 by Francesco Francavilla
- X-Men: Gold #25 by Todd Nauck
- X-Men: Red #3 by Inhyuk Lee
The first wave of Venom Variant Covers will hit comic shops on March 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
He’s back. He’s mad as hell. And you’ve never seen a Hulk this angry before.
This February, Marvel will help appease the green goliath’s anger by introducing the Hulk Variant Cover Program. Showcasing key moments in the Hulk’s past life, these covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mike McKone, Marco Checchetto, Stephanie Hans, Dale Keown, Ron Lim, and more.
Look for Marvel’s Hulk variant covers on these select titles:
- All-New Wolverine #31 by Mike Perkins
- Amazing Spider-Man #795 by Dale Keown
- Avengers #679 by Ramon Perez
- Black Panther #170 by Anna Rud
- Captain America #698 by Bilquis Evely
- Daredevil #598 by Marco Checchetto
- Defenders #10 by Stephanie Hans
- Despicable Deadpool #294 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- Doctor Strange #385 by Mike Deodato
- Incredible Hulk #713 by John Tyler Christopher
- Infinity Countdown Prime #1 by Marcos Martin
- Invincible Iron Man #597 by Chris Stevens
- Marvel Two-In-One #3 by Mike Hawthorne
- Mighty Thor #704 by Tyler Kirkham
- Old Man Hawkeye #2 by Terry Dodson
- Old Man Logan #35 by Steve McNiven
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 by David Nakayama
- Rogue & Gambit #2 by Mike McKone
- Venom #161 by Ron Lim
- X-Men: Gold #21 by Adi Granov
The first wave of HULK VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on February 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Julian Lopez, Francesco Gaston (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Sep 13, 2017
• Jen Walters used to fight for justice in the courtroom as a lawyer and outside of it as the super hero known as She-Hulk. But after the events of Civil War, Jen’s Hulk persona has changed, seemingly putting the super hero part of her life out of reach…
• But a new drug has hit the streets, turning people into monsters, and Jen can’t help but be pulled into the craziness of it all…
• Is She-Hulk back? Or is her new Hulk a new breed of hero?
STAR WARS #34
JASON AARON (W) • SALVADOR LARROCA (A)
Cover by MIKE MAYHEW
Star Wars 40th Anniversary Variant Cover by DANIEL ACUÑA
Action Figure Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- A Tale of the Star Wars underworld!
- Sana and Lando join forces on Coruscant to swindle some credits!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Julian Lopez (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Aug 09, 2017
VALLEY OF THE HULKS!
• When a drug hits the street that publicly transforms a man into a Hulk-like monster, JENNIFER WALTERS steps in to investigate!
• Will Jennifer find an antidote to the transformation, or will the drug – and its horrific effects – continue to spread?
• Guest-starring PATSY WALKER, A.K.A. HELLCAT!
The most fearsome villain in the entire galaxy returns for an all-new series — Prepare for Darth Vader #1! This June, superstar writer Charles Soule will team with chartbusting artist Giuseppe Camuncoli to chronicle the epic rise of one of the greatest villains in all of fiction!
When Anakin Skywalker fell, both to the pull of the dark side and to the blade of Obi-Wan Kenobi, he rose back up, more machine than man. Having lost everything that he once held dear, the one who was prophesized to bring balance to the Force instead chose a darker path. Now, in a story set directly after the events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, he must take his first steps into a darker world as…Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith!
This June, the Marvel’s smash-hit Star Wars comics venture to a new era of a galaxy far, far away! Take a walk on the dark side!
Featuring covers by Jim Cheung, Mark Brooks, Adi Garnov, Skottie Young, Phil Noto, and John Tyler Christopher.
With all of time hanging in the balance, there’s only one man with the skills to save it. Today, Marvel is pleased to present your first look inside Cable #1, which starts off with a bang on May 31st! Eisner Award-winning writer James Robinson teams with blockbuster artist Carlos Pacheco to bring readers an action-packed series that spans history! When Cable picks up the trail of a threat in the timestream, he sets off on a high-speed chase through time to save reality as we know it. From prehistory to modern day—whether it’s a six-gun duel at high noon or a high-tech sword fight in an ancient land—Cable is the only man who can keep history from unraveling!
Featuring covers by Dale Keown, Mike Choi, John Tyler Christopher, Leonard Kirk, Andy Kubert, Bill Martin, and Whilce Portacio.