Old Man Quill #4 (of 12)
(W) Ethan Sacks (A) Ibraim Roberson (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Apr 17, 2019
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE, PETER QUILL!
• Captured by TASKMASTER, PETER and the GUARDIANS find themselves in the pits of his battle arena!
• So if Peter wants to save Earth…first he’s got to defeat FIN FANG FOOM!
• PLUS: The return of a fan-favorite WASTELANDS character!
Old Man Quill #3 (of 12)
(W) Ethan Sacks (A) Robert Gill (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Mar 13, 2019
BACK IN THE SADDLE!
• PETER QUILL and the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY make their way through the WASTELANDS!
• But even as they try to help the Earth’s downtrodden…the shadow of DOOM hangs over their every move!
• Their only hope…a valuable weapon that may or may not have been forgotten on Earth…
The War Of The Realms is coming…and no corner of the Marvel Universe will be untouched! Marvel has released a new stunning variant cover by superstar artist John Tyler Christopher.
This April, all hell will break loose as Marvel’s epic event from the award-winning creative team of Jason Aaron, Russell Dauterman, and Matthew Wilson usher in an event of unparalleled scale! Plus, don’t miss a special midnight release of War of the Realms #1 for retailers – be sure to check Marvel mailers for details!
Old Man Quill #2
(W) Ethan Sacks (A) Robert Gill (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Feb 20, 2019
IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING!
• PETER QUILL returns to Earth…but a lot has changed since he was last there.
• As Peter reacquaints himself with the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, he’ll find it’s difficult to pick up where he left off.
• But they’ll have to figure it out quick, as A DEADLY ENEMY is closing in…
• And: What happened to the AVENGERS?
This November, Uncanny X-Men returns with a new ongoing series, bringing together nearly every mutant left on earth in a story that threatens to destroy them. It’s an epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance, with an adventure so earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!
In celebration of the much-anticipated launch of Uncanny X-Men #1, Marvel has revealed a new variant cover from superstar artist John Tyler Christopher!
Uncanny X-Men #1 is by Kelly Thompson, Ed Brisson, and Matthew Rosenberg with art by Mahmud Asrar, Mark Bagley, and Mirko Colak. Featuring a cover by Leinil Francis Yu, the comic comes to shelves November 14, 2018.
This summer, Marvel is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Captain Marvel’s alter ego Carol Danvers with variant covers showing how everyone’s favorite high-flying super hero has evolved throughout the years!
Look for Marvel’s Carol Danvers variant covers on these select titles:
- Avengers #4 by Kate Niemczyk with colors by Morry Hollowell
- Black Panther #3 by Paul Renaud
- Doctor Strange #3 by Ema Lupacchino with colors by Jason Keith
- Immortal Hulk #3 by Mahmud Asrar with colors by Edgar Delgado
- Thor #3 by John Tyler Christopher
Don’t miss your chance to collect all 5 variant covers, coming to comic shops this July!
Story: Mike Costa
Art: Mark Bagley
Ink: Scott Hanna
Color: Dono Sanchez-Almara
Letterer: VC’s Clayton Cowles
Cover: Ryan Stegman, Morry Hollowell
Venom 30th Anniversary Variant Cover: John Tyler Christopher
Executive Editor: Nick Lowe
Editor: Devin Lewis
Assistant Editor: Tom Groneman
In Shops: Apr 04, 2018
THE NATIVITY Part 1
• EDDIE BROCK, together with his symbiote partner, is VENOM! But just when things seemed like they were going back to normal, Eddie learns a terrible truth: the symbiote has been keeping a secret from him.
• And after years together, this is the one secret that their relationship might not bounce back from…
• The march to Venom’s 30th Anniversary starts HERE!
In preparation for Venom’s 30th anniversary, get ready for 20 key moments showcasing the symbiote’s epic history. These anniversary covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more!
- All-New Wolverine #33 by Dustin Weaver
- Amazing Spider-Man #798 by Terry and Rachel Dodson
- Avengers #687 by Jamal Campbell
- Black Panther #172 by Greg Horn
- Captain America #700 by Mark Bagley
- Daredevil #601 by Ramon Perez
- Doctor Strange #388 by Chris Stevens
- Infinity Countdown #2 by Ron Lim
- Invincible Iron Man #599 by Akcho
- Marvel Two-In-One #5 by Dave Johnson
- The Mighty Thor #706 by Mark Bagley
- New Mutants #2 by Bengal
- Old Man Logan #38 by Greg Smallwood
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #303 by Rob Liefeld
- Thanos #18 by Mike Perkins
- Venom #164 by John Tyler Christopher
- Weapon H #2 by Mike Mayhew
- X-Men: Blue #25 by Francesco Francavilla
- X-Men: Gold #25 by Todd Nauck
- X-Men: Red #3 by Inhyuk Lee
The first wave of Venom Variant Covers will hit comic shops on March 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
He’s back. He’s mad as hell. And you’ve never seen a Hulk this angry before.
This February, Marvel will help appease the green goliath’s anger by introducing the Hulk Variant Cover Program. Showcasing key moments in the Hulk’s past life, these covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mike McKone, Marco Checchetto, Stephanie Hans, Dale Keown, Ron Lim, and more.
Look for Marvel’s Hulk variant covers on these select titles:
- All-New Wolverine #31 by Mike Perkins
- Amazing Spider-Man #795 by Dale Keown
- Avengers #679 by Ramon Perez
- Black Panther #170 by Anna Rud
- Captain America #698 by Bilquis Evely
- Daredevil #598 by Marco Checchetto
- Defenders #10 by Stephanie Hans
- Despicable Deadpool #294 by Daniel Warren Johnson
- Doctor Strange #385 by Mike Deodato
- Incredible Hulk #713 by John Tyler Christopher
- Infinity Countdown Prime #1 by Marcos Martin
- Invincible Iron Man #597 by Chris Stevens
- Marvel Two-In-One #3 by Mike Hawthorne
- Mighty Thor #704 by Tyler Kirkham
- Old Man Hawkeye #2 by Terry Dodson
- Old Man Logan #35 by Steve McNiven
- Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #300 by David Nakayama
- Rogue & Gambit #2 by Mike McKone
- Venom #161 by Ron Lim
- X-Men: Gold #21 by Adi Granov
The first wave of HULK VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on February 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this February!
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Julian Lopez, Francesco Gaston (CA) John Tyler Christopher
In Shops: Sep 13, 2017
• Jen Walters used to fight for justice in the courtroom as a lawyer and outside of it as the super hero known as She-Hulk. But after the events of Civil War, Jen’s Hulk persona has changed, seemingly putting the super hero part of her life out of reach…
• But a new drug has hit the streets, turning people into monsters, and Jen can’t help but be pulled into the craziness of it all…
• Is She-Hulk back? Or is her new Hulk a new breed of hero?