NYCC 2023: Paramount+ unveils its lineup and “Peak Screaming”
Paramount+ is bringing a mountain of entertainment back to this year’s New York Comic Con with a programming lineup that features fan-favorite series and franchises alongside exclusive, never-before-seen content, first-look reveals and a special advance screening fans won’t want to miss.
In addition to the programming, Paramount+ will debut its first-ever “Peak Screaming” event at the Javits Center on Saturday, October 14, and invite attendees to step into an immersive celebration of the Halloween season, inspired by the service’s popular horror offerings with refreshments, dancing and spooky delights. Paramount+ also will mark its return to the official convention floor with an interactive booth space, which will include exclusive photo opportunities and more. The celebrations kick off on Thursday, October 12, and continue through Sunday, October 15.
Additional details on Paramount+ New York Comic Con 2023 programming and activations are below:
STAR TREK UNIVERSE RETURNS TO NEW YORK CITY!
- STAR TREK Universe Presentation at New York Comic Con. The fan-favorite STAR TREK universe returns to New York Comic Con, featuring a special advance screening of an all new episode from the current season of the hit Paramount+ original animated comedy series STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS, plus more exciting reveals and surprises for STAR TREK fans in attendance! Saturday, October 14, 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET, Empire Stage
- EVIL. In honor of all things EVIL, Friday the 13th, and the upcoming fourth season of the series coming exclusively to Paramount+, fans will be treated to a screening of a fan-favorite episode plus a sneak peek from the new season. Fans also will have a chance to participate in an EVIL-themed trivia contest, so study up and come prepared to win demonic swag! Friday, October 13, 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET, Room 405
GOOD BURGER 2
- Hold the Sauce! Good Burger is Back! The panel will feature never-before-seen clips and artwork from GOOD BURGER 2, the all-new Paramount+ original movie and sequel to the iconic ‘90s feature film based on the sketch from Nickelodeon’s hit comedy series “All That.” GOOD BURGER 2 will premiere later this year, exclusively on Paramount+. Sunday, October 15, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET, Main Stage
In addition, fans can stop by Nickelodeon’s booth, headquartered on the convention center floor (#1523) for an immersive GOOD BURGER 2 experience. To celebrate the upcoming film, step inside a detailed recreation of the famed restaurant, outfitted with props and signage from the actual GOOD BURGER 2 movie set, including the Good Shake machine, tables and tabletop elements, sauce bottles and more. Compete against the clock and another player to virtually smash as many burgers as possible before time runs out in the original game Good Burger Smash, approved by Ed, himself. Fans can snap a picture at the restaurant, inside a virtual milkshake machine and in front of a giant burger to share via social media.
“PEAK SCREAMING”-THEMED CELEBRATION
- Step inside, if you dare…to our laboratory of scares. Be electrified by specialty concoctions, and light up the dance floor in your favorite spooky attire as our mad scientist DJ spins the night away. From creepy sights to eerie delights, it’s gonna be a scream! The event will feature themes that are a part of the Paramount+ “Peak Screaming” collection that curates fan-favorite horror movies and iconic Halloween episodes from beloved series. The celebration will be held at the Pavilion at the Javits Center Saturday, October 14, from 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET, and is open to those 21+ and exclusively to New York Comic Con badge holders.
PARAMOUNT+ INTERACTIVE BOOTH
- Visit Paramount+ on the convention floor all four days for an interactive exhibit that’s open to New York Comic Con badge holders. The booth will feature themed photo opportunities and more. Booth #1723