Black Cloak #1 heads back to print
Eisner Award winning writer Kelly Thompson and artist extraordinaire Meredith McClaren have hit big with their new fantasy/mystery series Black Cloak. Image Comics will fast-track the premier issue of the series back to print in order to keep up with overwhelming demand.
Catering directly to fans of Saga and Blade Runner, Black Cloak offers readers a dramatic and delectable fantasy/sci-fi blend. The adventure begins when two Black Cloaks try to solve the murder of a beloved prince in Kiros—the last city in the known world—before his murder tips the city into war.
Available at comic book shops on Wednesday, February 22:
- Black Cloak #1 second printing – Diamond Code DEC228406
- Black Cloak #2 Cover A by McClaren – Diamond Code – DEC220229
- Black Cloak #2 Cover B by Veronica Fish Diamond Code DEC220230
- Black Cloak #2 CoverC by Grace Winstead – Diamond Code DEC220231
- Black Cloak #2 Cover D by McClaren – Diamond Code DEC220232