DC’s Digital Plans Have Changed Again?
We won’t know what’s coming out this Wednesday until Wednesday is actually here. The decision as to what’s being released digitally is a fluid situation constantly changing for many publishers. The plan today may not be the plan tomorrow and forget what’s to happen the following week. While some have drawn lines others are figuring out what’s best for them, creators, and readers.
DC looks like they may have shuffled their plans again and instead of releasing all of their intended comics will be a selection of trades/collections and a digital first comic.
The change has been refelcted on the comiXology release page that had all of DC’s releases earlier but now has been cut down. The DC website has changed too, reflecting what’s being shown on comiXology. There are some differences but they’re not many.
We’ll know definitively when Wednesday comes around and expect this dance to begin again for the following week.
DC releases include:
- Batman: Creature of the Night
- Batman: The Adventures Continue #1
- Doom Patrol: The Silver Age. Vol. 1
- Event Leviathan
- gen: Lock #14
- Harley Quinn Vol. 4: The Final Trial
- Justice League of America: The Nail: The Complete Collection
- Justice League: Origin Deluxe Edition
- Teen Titans GO! to Camp #6 (which is free)