Redbubble Women's Hoodies

Transformers Forged to Fight – Megatron’s Loyal Subordinate Scorponok Joins the Fight

Kabam has added an all-new Predacon into their Transformers-themed mobile fighting game, Transformers Forged to Fight, one of Megatron’s loyal comrades – Scorponok!

Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.

Scorponoks’ Bot Intel Report is here if you need info on the character’s abilities and stats:

About Scorponok:

Faction: Predacon
Class: Warrior

Stats and Abilities:

3-Star:

  • Health: 4682
  • Attack: 312
  • Max Rating: 1309

4-Star:

  • Health: 12169
  • Attack: 810
  • Max Rating: 3523

5-Star:

  • Health: 29543
  • Attack: 1966
  • Max Rating: 8551

Basic Abilities:  Dazed, Venom Backfire, Bleed

When filling a bar of Power

  • Gains a Venom charge, granting him +20% Attack.

Heavy Attack

  • Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.

Backfire

  • When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
  • If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
  • If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 8% of their max Health over 4 seconds.

Critical Melee Attacks

  • 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.

Signature Ability: Regenerative Toxin

Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to Repair.

When Struck:

  • Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.

Special Attacks:

Special 1 – Daze and Destroy

The Cyber Bee’s toxin viciously attacks the enemy’s neural pathways.

  • Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 80% of the time for 5.9~ 9 seconds.

Special 2 – Tunneling Terror

Scorponok is adept at forcing the element of surprise.

  • Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.

Special 3 – Predacon Persecution

There is no stopping the primal calamity that is Scorponok.

  • Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 80% of the time for 14~ 25 seconds.

Synergy Bonuses:

Mutual – Allies – Waspinator

  • +2~8% Armor

Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot

  • +2~8% Attack Rating

Mutual – Weaponsmith – Hound, Ramjet

  • +4~15% chance for Heavy Attacks to be a Critical Hit.

Strong Match-ups:

Megatronus

  • The Fallen will be unable to land the first hit of his Special Attacks, making his wrath considerably easier to avoid.

Prowl

  • Prowl’s shotgun is much less threatening while he is Dazed and confused.

Weak Match-ups:

Grimlock

  • With very few Ranged Special Attacks and the ability to Purify Bleeds, this Predacon will fear a different kind of Dinobot.

Shockwave

  • Shockwave’s ability to Heal Block will put a stop to Scorponok’s Regenerative capabilities.

Recommended Modules for Scorponok:

Repair Module

  • This Mod will allow Scorponok to out heal his opponent’s damage output.

Transwarp Cell

  • This mode will encourage the slippery Scorpion to assault his hapless opponents with frequent, hard to dodge, heavy attacks.
RIPT Apparel