Kabam has added an all-new Predacon into their Transformers-themed mobile fighting game, Transformers Forged to Fight, one of Megatron’s loyal comrades – Scorponok!
Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.
Scorponoks’ Bot Intel Report is here if you need info on the character’s abilities and stats:
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 4682
- Attack: 312
- Max Rating: 1309
- Health: 12169
- Attack: 810
- Max Rating: 3523
- Health: 29543
- Attack: 1966
- Max Rating: 8551
Basic Abilities: Dazed, Venom Backfire, Bleed
When filling a bar of Power
- Gains a Venom charge, granting him +20% Attack.
- Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
- When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
- If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 8% of their max Health over 4 seconds.
Critical Melee Attacks
- 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.
Signature Ability: Regenerative Toxin
Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to Repair.
- Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.
Special 1 – Daze and Destroy
The Cyber Bee’s toxin viciously attacks the enemy’s neural pathways.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 80% of the time for 5.9~ 9 seconds.
Special 2 – Tunneling Terror
Scorponok is adept at forcing the element of surprise.
- Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
Special 3 – Predacon Persecution
There is no stopping the primal calamity that is Scorponok.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 80% of the time for 14~ 25 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Waspinator
Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot
Mutual – Weaponsmith – Hound, Ramjet
- +4~15% chance for Heavy Attacks to be a Critical Hit.
- The Fallen will be unable to land the first hit of his Special Attacks, making his wrath considerably easier to avoid.
- Prowl’s shotgun is much less threatening while he is Dazed and confused.
- With very few Ranged Special Attacks and the ability to Purify Bleeds, this Predacon will fear a different kind of Dinobot.
- Shockwave’s ability to Heal Block will put a stop to Scorponok’s Regenerative capabilities.
Recommended Modules for Scorponok:
- This Mod will allow Scorponok to out heal his opponent’s damage output.
- This mode will encourage the slippery Scorpion to assault his hapless opponents with frequent, hard to dodge, heavy attacks.