Image Announces Millar Day!
In celebration of the launch of Jupiter’s Legacy, Vol. 2 #1—the all-new story arc to the series by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely—Image Comics has announced that Wednesday, June 29, 2016 will be Millar Day.
Comics retailers are encouraged to tweet and Instagram #MillarDayContest photos of their Millarworld displays honoring this year’s Millar Day, for a chance to win an exclusive Skype signing for their store with both Mark Millar and Frank Quitely tuning in to greet and chat with fans. Contest ends on Tuesday, June 28. The winner will be announced on Millar Day.
Leading up to Millar Day, Mark Millar himself will make two rare, United States appearances. On Wednesday, June 29 at 7 p.m. at Midtown Comics Downtown in New York, NY and on Thursday, June 30 at 11 a.m. at DCBS in Fort Wayne, IN.
The following will be available in comic book stores on Millar Day, Wednesday, June 29th:
- Jupiter’s Circle TP Vol 2 (ISBN: 978-1-63215-707-2) (Diamond Code: MAR160676)
- Jupiter’s Legacy Vol 2 #1 Cover A Frank Quitely (Diamond Code: APR160648)
- Jupiter’s Legacy Vol 2 #1 Cover B Jae Lee (Diamond Code: APR160649)
- Jupiter’s Legacy Vol 2 #1 Cover C Mike Mayhew (Diamond Code: APR160650)
- Jupiter’s Legacy Vol 2 #1 Cover D Blank (Diamond Code: APR160651)
- Jupiter’s Legacy Vol 2 #1 Cover E Frank Quitely sketch (Diamond Code: APR160652)