Here’s all this week’s news in one handy post. We did our usual reviews and previews and also dabbled in comic book related video games and toys. Check out everything we covered below!
- These new LittleBigPlanet Marvel characters are so adorable.
- SLG Publishing could use your help in their legal fight.
- Check out Hasbro‘s latest Marvel Universe toys including, Thanos, Yellow Jacket and Ant Man, Constrictor, Dark Hawkeye, Iron Man 2020 and Wrecker.
- We covered Scott Pilgrim vs. the World‘s box office return and our theory on it.
- We rolled our eyes when we learned super heroes are bad role models.
- DC takes on some lawyers.
- SLG Publishing does charity work.
- We checked out the latest DC Universe Online trailer.
- The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund announced some staffing.
- We already got our first two Batman: Brave and the Bold McDonald’s Happy Meal toys.
- Angel leaves IDW Publishing and winds up at Dark Horse.
- Batman loves some Taco Bell.
- There’s one rather odd guest at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con.
- We teased Elmer, Pinocchio Vampire Slayer Volume 2, The Outfit, Warriors Three #1, Moon Lake, some Super Hero Squad variant covers and The Marvel Universe vs. the Punisher #2.
- We previewed The Sixth Gun #3, Incredible Hulks #614, X-Men #3 and some more X-Men, Thor: First Thunder #1, The Thanos Imperative #4, Uncanny X-Force #1, Shadowland: Ghost Rider #1, Captain America: Patriot #1, Valkyrie #1, Steve Rogers: Super-Soldier #3, Moon Lake, Casanova #3, The Darkness: Four Horsemen #1 and Shadowland: Blood on the Streets #2.
- We reviewed Witchblade: Due Process, Hell House: The Awakening, Stu Bear in the 25th Century, Impaler Volume 2 and so much more.